Welcome To aBlackWeb

Food Debate: I never knew this was a thing...

Butter or bacon grease. Never heard of made w mayo

Bacon grease? That's that fat boy shit, lol. But cant front, sounds awesome.

Bacon grease grilled cheese is like heaven. Thought I was the only one doing that shit tho. You owe it to yourself to do it at least once in your life.

My grandmother used to make french fries in her deep fryer full of bacon grease. Shit is like extra strength crack. You will never get enough of it.

Bacon grease? That's that fat boy shit, lol. But cant front, sounds awesome.
Lmao! It does sound fat, but it really isn't any worse than butter health wise. It's fucking delicious. I cook many things in bacon grease. As w anything, moderation is key

Never heard of using mayo. I heard this topic come up on the radio or somewhere and tuned it out. Always use butter.

Bacon grease grilled cheese is like heaven. Thought I was the only one doing that shit tho. You owe it to yourself to do it at least once in your life.

My grandmother used to make french fries in her deep fryer full of bacon grease. Shit is like extra strength crack. You will never get enough of it.
I bet you got one of these sitting on your stove don't ya

20200612_002822.jpg Screenshot_20200612-002756_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yall niggas cant cook. Spread mayo on the bread instead of butter. All the diners do it. And use sourdough.
damn ....you too.

i thought we could at least have you on our side.

trump
rona
riots in the streets.

all makes sense now.

2020 aint shit

damn ....you too.

i thought we could at least have you on our side.

trump
rona
riots in the streets.

all makes sense now.

2020 aint shit
Lmao dont you be in the Netherlands and shit? Dont them ppl put mayo on everything?

Anywho...you ain't had a crispy grilled cheese til you use mayo. Not that miracle whip shit either, real mayo. It has a higher smoke point and your bread won't burn.

Lmao dont you be in the Netherlands and shit? Dont them ppl put mayo on everything?

Anywho...you ain't had a crispy grilled cheese til you use mayo. Not that miracle whip shit either, real mayo. It has a higher smoke point and your bread won't burn.
they got peanuts in errthing.

i think you mean using mayo as a condiment for fries.
it tastes like tartar sauce.

i dont want no smoke

Back