6. "U Don't Know"
7. "Hola' Hovito"
8. "Heart of the City (Ain't No Love)"
9. "Never Change"
10. "Song Cry"
11. "All I Need"
12. "Renegade" (featuring Eminem)
13. "Blueprint (Momma Loves Me)"

What say ya'll. I keep seeing people say this isnt Jay's best work and that it shouldnt be revered as a classic. State your case as to why it should/shouldnt be

I'ma post my response later.

Reasonable Doubt is a 5Mic album

Blueprint is a classic from the impact. Im not sayin its bad. But its not a 5Mic album. I give it a fo'

:evil:

You gon have to du better than that brah lol

Classic 5 mic without question.

Lyrically and flow wise this is Jay's best album. This is one of the few bulletproof/flawless hip hop albums.

Contrary to popular belief Em didnt murder Jay on his own shit. Imo jay >>>em lyrically on Renegade.

Production wise The Blueprint put Kanye and Just Blaze in elite status. This after this album EVERYBODY needed a Ye or Just Blaze beat

Lyrically I have to put RD ahead of Blueprint, production wise and song depth/structure of songs, I'll go with blue print.
I won't say it's a 5 mic, 4 for sure.
Girl, Girls and the other single was what they were, radio singles, which is good but I'll tend to skip over those songs when listening.

Easy 4 or 4.5 mics

Man wait until I get to a desktop

That point was weak lol

IMO Jay was at his peak lyrically and flow-wise on The Blueprint.

And whats crazy is that supposedly he finished this album in like 10 days....and its fucking bulletproof bruh.

Even the singles were elite in lyrics and flow.

I been tryn revisit the tracks i remember not liking but its impossible to find Blueprint tracks on the internet.

Needa go thru my cd book and find the hard copy.

But from what i remember HOLA HOVITO, GIRLS X3, & JIGGA THAT NIGGA are all skippers.

5 mics should be reserved for albums that are perfect.

And anyone that says Jay has anything better than RD is drunk. Lyrically or musically.

Back