Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy XVI

Think his point was just speaking to the harsh shift in tone

In his defense FF16 is pretty heavy lol

I think he just wanted something a bit more jubilant in his experience

Yea it’s very dark story wise usually the war between countries is the same but the extreme discrimination is deep

Man
finally got to meet with Joshua and we both transformed. The damn mom was an extremely silly bitch did all that shit only to have two sons who are dominants.

Finally beat. Gotta finish those stone trials tho. Didn't try yet. I enjoyed it. Dialog at the end with side missions i started to skip tho lol. Them last 10 side missions lol.

Sucks from what I'm hearing can't get the Ultima weapon until the end of new game plus. Boooo.. damn sure won't be playing 3x. But will tackle new game plus. See what it's about.

I got thr ultima
Man
finally got to meet with Joshua and we both transformed. The damn mom was an extremely silly bitch did all that shit only to have two sons who are dominants.

Apparently thats not his mom, its suggested Clives Mom is someone else

I got thr ultima

Apparently thats not his mom, its suggested Clives Mom is someone else
Missed that where was that implied? Will look for it on new game + tho I watched all dialog cutscenses beyond the side missions end of game before final fight.

Whether Clive was son or not Joshua was. For a thumb sucking little runt, new kid.

Last edited:
Damn
before his mom offed herself she said they spread rumors he was from a concubine and that Joshua would be weak. And that’s only because Clive was not the Phoenix.

Haven’t beat it yet but it seems like Ultima just hate humans and shit

decent game/story but the ending(finally) was anti-climactic imo.

im not gonna bother tryna plat this joint

I definitely skipped through alot of the dialogue towards the end when it came to those bullshit side missions. Yeah yeah tell me a fuckin 5 minute story and point me in the direction of the niggas i gotta kill rinse and repeat

As a reminder...

The gameplay is very linear and one-dimensional. The story is ok but there's just way too much of it. The combat is either button mashing or QTE's and the upgrade paths are borderline pointless.

I wouldn't have bought this at anywhere near full price if I knew how poor the combat system, gear and exploration was going to be.

Also I'm not going through any difficult life events... I just want to put that on the table.

LMAO at a reviewer being like "sorry y'all... I been going through some stuff so take this shit with a grain of salt."

upgrades, gear and loot boxes were pretty much pointless making exploration a moot point.

I usually play on normal mode the way it was intended but not a single fight in this game was even remotely challenging or required any thought other than mashing buttons. No enemies had any elemental weaknesses to speak of so you just spam your most powerful attacks until they die

giphy (2).gif

upgrades, gear and loot boxes were pretty much pointless making exploration a moot point.

I usually play on normal mode the way it was intended but not a single fight in this game was even remotely challenging or required any thought other than mashing buttons. No enemies had any elemental weaknesses to speak of so you just spam your most powerful attacks until they die

View attachment 1134128

Back