Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy VII Remake Thread

The original was the first RPG game I really liked. Been a fan ever since and I’m ready to play this shit non stop now that I’m off work.

Kinda similar to my gripe with summoning in FF15. Shit seems to just trigger randomly rather than there being some sort of gauge or something.

Limit breaks seem to take a lot longer to get to as well... but im not too mad at that

FF15 summons had strict conditions that had to be met for them to appear, and some of those conditions popped up pretty rarely. I think with FF7R, you are simply restricted to using summons for boss fights.

FF15 summons had strict conditions that had to be met for them to appear, and some of those conditions popped up pretty rarely. I think with FF7R, you are simply restricted to using summons for boss fights.
Ff7 has some conditions as well, but I've managed to use them or have them building up in regular fights. I noticed ifrit usually builds up when cloud gets low health either against a boss or a mob of enemies. Dunno wtf the chocobo summon wakes up at. I ended up getting Shiva today and used her against "hell house". If yall can remember in the classic, there was a Coliseum you had to fight through in order to break into the mansion where tifa was being held. Well that's in the game and hell house is the final boss in that tournament. Starts as just a regular house but in the classic it grew dragon legs out the windows. In the remake it's a mechanical dragon inside the house.

Wont spoil anything else but just some advice, use that skill "assess" on every enemy you encounter. And read that shit very carefully. I fought hell house for like 15 min before I assessed it again and read it thoroughly and found out how to stagger it. Then I fucked it up in a matter of minutes.

I fucking LOVE how you can switch between characters. Makes some battles so much easier just sitting back as aerith and throwing out spells/heals. Although whatever character you arent playing barely do shit and never has AP when you need to use their skill. For example, if only one of you members has healing materia, If you dont make that character your active character, they will almost NEVER cast cure. Can barely rely on them for damage too. Thankfully its not too difficult to build at least one AP as soon as you swap characters.

But almost on my way to go rescue tifa. Pretty sure that's the mission where they dress cloud up in drag. Already seen some dude who looked pretty queer at the Coliseum who seemed to grow and interest in cloud.. Gonna watch some tv then probably pull an all nighter if I'm not too tired haha.

It was pretty gay doing that in the original
They up the gay 10 fold in the remake. Make you practice dancing to some wack ass Japanese girl music and make you dance with this gay dude who gives you a makeover. Then you gotta run to the mansion and all the npc are hitting on you lol. Ends shortly after that though and you're back to kicking ass

Watching Advent Children on crackle

Before that I flipped it on PS Classic, easy because I got everything leveled up

Still fuck PS4

just get the ps5 this year or whenever it drop. I got an xbox too but they exclusives don’t hit
Im not a gamer got less than 10 games between my xbox and my daugther xbox 1

Actually looking for more games for my kids switch and switch lite

I'll wait for it to drop on other platforms

That's what I really dislike.

Are you playing the game now? There is no way they could have expanded the game this much without splitting it up. They wouldn't have recouped the development costs, the game would have been long as hell, and it would have taken us 100 years to get the whole game.

On another note, the side convos you hear from the bystanders are hilarious.

For example, you see some dudes sitting at a bar and overhear them talking.

Guy 1: I had a drink at Wall Market. It was like nectar from the gods.
Guy 1: We ain't got shit like that here. The closest we got is something that tastes like their piss.

Back