Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy VII Remake Thread

Digital copies are wack. I love having the physical. Every time I get a digital copy too it always has lag when I play. Not to where its unplayable, it's just noticeable.

Cosign.

Just something about having the physical. Especially if you got older games from back in the day.

I legit put in 9 hours yesterday lmao. About to go get some breakfast and do it again. I just got to aerith after you fall into the flower bed. Couldnt put the game down for nothing. Game brings back so many memories and has so much added stuff too. Got ifrit and chocobo summons.

Love the materia and weapon leveling in this game too.

Man this shit is great!

Lol bout to take a break tho I been on this for a little while.

Small gripe with the summoning but other than that I have no complaints. They did well by us on this remake... except for splitting it into 3 parts lol

Man this shit is great!

Lol bout to take a break tho I been on this for a little while.

Small gripe with the summoning but other than that I have no complaints. They did well by us on this remake... except for splitting it into 3 parts lol
What's the gripe with summoning?

Dope game. It's better than I would've imagined. I haven't liked a Square game this much in a long time. The way they've done things makes it so that your actions have real impact.

What's the gripe with summoning?

Kinda similar to my gripe with summoning in FF15. Shit seems to just trigger randomly rather than there being some sort of gauge or something.

Limit breaks seem to take a lot longer to get to as well... but im not too mad at that

Back