Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

I was watching Sephiroth surrounded by four people with guns on him and he took his time killing them and none of them let a shot off, shoot mf'er

lol I hated that shit. yeah lets all attack him one at a time while hes surrounded and get killed off one by one 😐

if yall dont stomp this nigga out!

im still playing crisis core.. not bad

Finally a world map to explore and vehicles. This is what I wanted from the beginning. Hopefully future FF games follow suit and not just remakes. FF has not been FF since FF9.

They added a ton of things to Rebirth, which most are new to the game itself. Watch the recent video they uploaded. This is more than a remake. There are new gameplay elements for each character and its all explained in the video.

Rebirth is what I wanted from the beginning, which is why I did not buy FF7: Remake. There was no reason to split this game up and FF fanboys/girls defended that decision to the death.

You will get your money worth with this one.

I honestly don't know what you're getting at

Recap:

You originally said we're paying 200+ for one game.
I said we're not.
You asked how are we not if we're paying 60+ for all the games.
I pointed out that in asking that question you admit that we're getting multiple games which then answers the question of how we're not paying 200+ for one game.

All installments is just one game broken into multiple parts

It's one storyline told across multiple games.

You're making it seem like they designed one game, broke it up, and are selling each piece separately. That's not what's happening. If it was, it wouldn't take 5 years of game development for us to get a sequel.

Back