Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

looks like the demo update will be wedesday. I thought the damn game was coming out wednesday.. got my dates mixed up smh

I'm not playing the new demo, I'm going into the game fresh with the exception of the first demo.
i considered coppin the helldivers joint but im not paying full price to play some beta shit.

Plus they already said whats in the demo aint really gon be in the full release. They just showing off gameplay for FF7. That works for me

i considered coppin the helldivers joint but im not paying full price to play some beta shit.

Plus they already said whats in the demo aint really gon be in the full release. They just showing off gameplay for FF7. That works for me
I was going to get that Banishers game to tide me over until ff7 came out but I don't have the time to play it.

really sucks to seemingly be starting off weaker than when I finished in the last joint. Aint no reason I should be using bum ass Fire from jump lol

really sucks to seemingly be starting off weaker than when I finished in the last joint. Aint no reason I should be using bum ass Fire from jump lol
This a big gripe of mine, we built up the materia and it don't even matter. Do you know if we keep the summons at least?

Looks like alot of the way ur gonna level up is from the Combat Simulator. Just onlocked some shit where if you beat Phoenix you get that summon materia

With Sephiroth messing up the timeline for some reason does Aerith survive this time. I'm just intrigued on where they go.

Back