Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

there seems to be two kinds of fight style I might try it again to see the difference before the game drops

there seems to be two kinds of fight style I might try it again to see the difference before the game drops

There was an alternate playstyle in Remake too. It basically had the computer control your team to do all the little ticky tack attacks and you just chose the special skills when your ATB bar filled. Basically it was supposed to somewhat mimic the old school style.

I hate the first disk of the og game, the whole Midgar stuff bores the hell outta me.

Yah it was aite. When you get to travel outside Midgar is when it really gets dope. Im looking forward to it.

I started up Crisis Core again cuz I never finished it. That might hold me over until this full game drops

Yah it was aite. When you get to travel outside Midgar is when it really gets dope. Im looking forward to it.

I started up Crisis Core again cuz I never finished it. That might hold me over until this full game drops
Did the demo in Nibelheim go the same way it did in the og, was there any differences?

Did the demo in Nibelheim go the same way it did in the og, was there any differences?

I gotta be honest bruh I dont really remember that part in the original like that. The combat system takes some getting used to but this is for sure gettin copped day one. Go ahead and play the demo it doesnt take too long to get through

Back