Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final 2020 Presidential Debate: Biden Vs. Trump Round 2 (Oct. 22nd, 2020)

Starts at 1:35

They were worried they healthcare workers wouldn’t have enough masks.

So you don't know

That's happening now without Biden. Governors and local city officials are making those decisions.
It clearly ain't happening as cases are spiking

Look no further than Florida when you talk about Governors and local city's making decisions.....

Reading this thread, it seems like Trump isnt making an ass of himself, which is a huge W for him
I'm not sure he answered a single question tbh

He's talked about the questions but he hasnt truly answered any questions, if that makes sense

He's trying with this healthcare question

Biden greatest strength is calling Trump out on everything he said he was gonna do

He stumbles with personal attacks and defending his opinions

Thankfully it's an administration cause neither of these dudes can stand on they own

Word, but no one is expecting substance from Trump. Him being in control of his emotions is enough for him to get a dub
He on the verge lol

There isn't any substance. He at his best when he launching personal attacks and flipping questions

Again this moderator trash. Both these dudes steam rolling her lol. Maybe they should have given her the mute power

She well spoken tho.

Trump 100% correct about Pelosi but both sides are so far from agreeing on what the stimulus $ should like.

From what I understand, Dems want a huge bailout and Repubs want the bare minimum for business and unemployment only

Joe starting to get passionate. Guess he cares about the economy for the ppl and small businesses

Trump 100% correct about Pelosi but both sides are so far from agreeing on what the stimulus $ should like.

From what I understand, Dems want a huge bailout and Repubs want the bare minimum for business and unemployment only

Joe starting to get passionate. Guess he cares about the economy for the ppl and small businesses

Say what u want about joe. He was never my 1st choice n needs to be in a retirement home not running for prez. But the mother fucker cares.

So far:

Fighting COVID-19- Biden
Foreign Relations- Wash
Immigration- Biden *by a long shot*
Stimulus Package- Wash
American Families
Race in America
Climate Change
National Security
Leadership

Back