Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final 2020 Presidential Debate: Biden Vs. Trump Round 2 (Oct. 22nd, 2020)

Trump reminds me of every smile in your face, stab your back racist I’ve ever met.

Windmills
418790fcc699612af74788964d9c3b41e18ec3f6.gifv

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it, but when Biden brought up the 525 kids being lost and looking for their parents, Trump responded “Good!” That’s going to get replayed over and over.
Man! I was typing and only caught part of it

It was definitely a personal 'good!' He wanted Joe to feel that

From what I get from this is Trump think Black americans are only HBCU's and Prisons

I don't know what Biden thinks because he has yet to speak on the black agenda. Go to his website ? and hear it from his administration

I love how Trump talks as if he ain't a politician and ain't guilty of the same empty promises lol

Bruh, that's some condescending white ppl cac ass shit. When white ppl assume every blk persons number 1 issue is prison/police reform.

We are not 1 issue voters.

And its insulting to assume every blk person has been in the prison system.....policing is a different matter.

My number 1 issue is the environment then education reform

I'm not watchin...but I just happened to turn just to take a peek. This muthafucca pretty much said fucc savin the planet

Wind kills birds
Solar aint where it needs to be at
Families who lost loves ones made a lot of money.

Geezus

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it, but when Biden brought up the 525 kids being lost and looking for their parents, Trump responded “Good!” That’s going to get replayed over and over.

He said good.....?!

Wow, he let his evil slip out. Fuckin devil

Back