Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final 2020 Presidential Debate: Biden Vs. Trump Round 2 (Oct. 22nd, 2020)

Inori

NAWF
Figured i'd make the thread since that joint is airing this evening. Last debate before the election.

I'm sure thy will have more "undecided voters" to ask questions to after it's over lol.

What questions yall hoping to hear at the debate?

I want to hear questions on the black agenda, climate change since it hasnt really been covered sufficiently imo

giphy.gif

Hell naw.

I'll take that shitty Giants/Eagles game over this.

Theres absolutely nothing they can talk about that I care about or will believe

Idc if Joe Biden answers the court packing questions. Or if he can explain getting Hunter a job. Or whether he got that Seal team killed

Idc if Trump has a black agenda. Or if he has stimulus package he'd sign off on. Or if he believe a vaccine will be release in the next 12 days

The most that can happen is that either candidate says something so stupid he turn away the ppl that would vote for him that haven't already.

I hope Trump goes on a profanity laced tirade that causes the network to cut due to technical difficulties. Or Biden calls him a joke and walks off the stage to sit amongst his party

I just wanna see Trump storm off stage when they cut his mic off. I already voted so what they have to say tonight doesn't matter

ehh

i predict Biden will get some projections of some numbers by this evening to see how the early voting is turning out and that will determine his answers.

tin foil hat, he has two answers for everything depending on how he 's doing in the polls

if he's up considerably, he might let it all hang out tonight and talk about some shit with substance...if its still too close for his comfort, he will just sanitize tf outta all the answers

I'll prolly watch the 1st 3 questions jus to see how trump handles getting muted.

I expect him to bring up hunter biden atleast 60x

NFL n cfb over this bullshit

The topics are:
  • Fighting COVID-19
  • American Families
  • Race in America
  • Climate Change
  • National Security
  • Leadership

lmao I fully expect Trump to respond on each of those topics like

"COVID is disappearing.. we do more testing than anyone in the world.. therapeutics and cure coming tomorrow"
"American families are doing better than ever.. trust me ill keep the suburbs 'safe'"
"Ive done more for the blacks than anyone since Lincoln... ask my friends Ice Cube and 50 Cent"
"Joe Biden hates fracking and wants to destroy hard working American jobs"
"Joe wants to defund the police"
"MAGA"

lmao I fully expect Trump to respond on each of those topics like

"COVID is disappearing.. we do more testing than anyone in the world.. therapeutics and cure coming tomorrow"
"American families are doing better than ever.. trust me ill keep the suburbs 'safe'"
"Ive done more for the blacks than anyone since Lincoln... ask my friends Ice Cube and 50 Cent"
"Joe Biden hates fracking and wants to destroy hard working American jobs"
"Joe wants to defund the police"
"MAGA"

Dont forget...

"No one is more pro environment than me. I want the cleanest water and the cleanest air. I have done more for the environment than any president in history."

This is Bidens game to lose at this point. lol all Trump has to do is NOT fuck this up and people are gonna give him props for not being a fuckin dunce

Back