Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final 2020 Presidential Debate: Biden Vs. Trump Round 2 (Oct. 22nd, 2020)

No.

Fauci did an interview where he ADMITTED to telling people not to wear masks because he wanted hospital workers to have enough. He knew we needed masks, but he said he wanted to make sure hospital workers had enough FIRST. This isn’t made up this is what he said.
When sir? Yesterday?

This topic is pointless. Who cares about these dudes dirty money.

Uh it’s actually pretty important regarding Trump’s dirty money because he’s using the office of The Presidency and The United States as a tool to line his personal pockets.

He’s selling us out because he’s such a bad businessman. TRUMP IS SELLING OUT OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF HIS BAD BUSINESS!!!!!

Wearing mask when outside and lower capacity to store, bars, restaurants, and such when an area spikes in covid are bad points huh

Gotcha

That's happening now without Biden. Governors and local city officials are making those decisions.

Finally Biden kills this shit. “It’s not about my family & his family, it’s about your family”.

Uh it’s actually pretty important regarding Trump’s dirty money because he’s using the office of The Presidency and The United States as a tool to line his personal pockets.

He’s selling us out because he’s such a bad businessman. TRUMP IS SELLING OUT OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF HIS BAD BUSINESS!!!!!
One of the intelligence agencies biggest fears is this bitch ass nigga selling secrets when he is done w the presidency

This moderator trash

Trump gonna run his family having money into the ground. Joe shouldn't have acknowledged that shit

Should have let Trump continue talking about his plan with China. 28b to farmers? I'd like to see how that works. If Joe can prove it's coming from American tax payers I'd like to see that also

America sold themselves out sending manufacturing and everything else to China. And the nerve of these dudes saying China has to play by the rules. China been hoeing America.

Back