Welcome To aBlackWeb

Feminism, is it for black people

Most people don't even now what feminism is. Yes, feminism helps everyone, black people included. Every group has zealots and extremists. Feminists included. We gotta be careful to not let the zealots and extremists make Feminism seem like something it isn't.

How does it help black men?? And black people

I'll ask you, how did it help black women and men in 1865- 1940?

Let's start there if you want to peel back the layers and get into the facts, if not, I respect your opinion that you just made. Glad you feel that way.

Opinions are needed when folks don't wanna dive into facts on things

Do yall know anything about the waves of feminism? @Dwayne giving way too much light to extreme views. The women who literally hate men do exist and I can’t deny it. But I don’t think it’s as wide spread
I just posted a whole source breaking down the wave

Tell us what YOU the first wave of feminism was and how it Helped Black women

We are talking about black women. I stated on the OP, I'm not concerned about other women and it seems as if those other women are being included in this topic

We are talking about how the shit helped black women in 1865-1940
We are starting with this era and building our way up

Peeling back the layers with reality.

I just said they didn’t work the same jobs man what other question
If they didn't work the same jobs as men, who are you comparing them to when you said black women in 1865 - 1940 was not being paid ?

I stated to you the jobs that black women held during those times.

There wasn't a lot of jobs in that era. I asked you to name the jobs that black women had during that era so we can see the under payment that they got as you claim

Women can serve in combat roles in the military my nigga.

But can we use reality if physical limitation. No you won’t see millions of construction women but they driving trucks and working at the shipyard. Just like you don’t millions of niggas be beauticians and nurses but they exist.

I never said that couldn't my nigga and you know that I didn't.

So you are leaning to the position that certain things are set for men and certain things are set up for women in the majority?

Are the majority of women working on shipyards.?

Are the majority of women doing the hard jobs. ?

I'm speaking on the majority, this is not black and white. So when I'm speaking, I'm speaking on the majority

What makes you so certain? Seems like some of women speak out about pay inequality so im curious. Is it in certain sectors? Across the board? Maybe im missing something
I think you’d have to do a comparison of childless men against childless women to get a true gauge.

Many women completely change the trajectory of their professional lives when they have kids, they either quit putting as much energy into climbing the ladder or accept roles that are less demanding or require fewer hours.

Those women are skewing the averages

My guess would be that childless women actually out-earn childless men, but that’s a pure guess based on personal observation

Bro, go reread what your posts says Dwayne.
You shouldn't have to go back and read it, but you should cuz you crawfishing now

You the one made the statement and didn't provide any 'extra' shit
Ain't no extra shit, it's the shit that makes you statement not accurate.

How bout this, you tell us the employer and jobs that unequal pay applies to since you said it
You do that and we can peel back the layers and see if what you stated is true

Man I’m confused you did state that if a man and woman have same job experience then they should be paid the same. Inori agreed like we all do. What’s the issue

Ima try and breakdown each wave, all you feminist get yo facts, if you have opinions and feelings that's cool. I welcome them but just know, if the shit ain't back up with facts, that's how yo ass feel about a question being proposed

How does it help black men?? And black people

I'll ask you, how did it help black women and men in 1865- 1940?

Let's start there if you want to peel back the layers and get into the facts, if not, I respect your opinion that you just made. Glad you feel that way.

Opinions are needed when folks don't wanna dive into facts on things

Ok so women being allowed to vote didn’t help the community? 1865-1940 as far as I know biggest feminism issue was voting. To most folks when they think of feminism they think of the 60s. I don’t know how feminism hurt black people from 1865- 1940

I just posted a whole source breaking down the wave

Tell us what YOU the first wave of feminism was and how it Helped Black women

We are talking about black women. I stated on the OP, I'm not concerned about other women and it seems as if those other women are being included in this topic

We are talking about how the shit helped black women in 1865-1940
We are starting with this era and building our way up

Peeling back the layers with reality.

What source which page?

I never said that couldn't my nigga and you know that I didn't.

So you are leaning to the position that certain things are set for men and certain things are set up for women in the majority?

Are the majority of women working on shipyards.?

Are the majority of women doing the hard jobs. ?

I'm speaking on the majority, this is not black and white. So when I'm speaking, I'm speaking on the majority

But the laws and movements are about majorities. The movement are made to go against majority thinking right?

Ok so women being allowed to vote didn’t help the community? 1865-1940 as far as I know biggest feminism issue was voting. To most folks when they think of feminism they think of the 60s. I don’t know how feminism hurt black people from 1865- 1940
Black women didn't get to vote until 1965

How did the 1st wave helped black women?

If you a feminist, and you championing it, how you don't know the orgins

What I told you the 1st wave of feminism, the shit you claim, wanted all black women to kill their 1st born

Would you still rep that shit??

If they didn't work the same jobs as men, who are you comparing them to when you said black women in 1865 - 1940 was not being paid ?

I stated to you the jobs that black women held during those times.

There wasn't a lot of jobs in that era. I asked you to name the jobs that black women had during that era so we can see the under payment that they got as you claim

Bruh when I brought up pay I was answering the question in feminism in general. Women didn’t start getting better pay until the 60s. When more women worked outside the house. They weren’t just a laundress or home maker.

Black women didn't get to vote until 1965

How did the 1st wave helped black women?

If you a feminist, and you championing it, how you don't know the orgins

What I told you the 1st wave of feminism, the shit you claim, wanted all black women to kill their 1st born

Would you still rep that shit??

Black women gained the right to vote in 1920 like all women. Of course black people had it harder voting for obvious reasons. But the fact you 45 years off is crazy

Bruh when I brought up pay I was answering the question in feminism in general. Women didn’t start getting better pay until the 60s. When more women worked outside the house. They weren’t just a laundress or home maker.

If black women didn't have a ton of jobs from 1865 -1950s, what better pay do you speak of..

Again bro. Would you reference black women. I'm not speaking about white women

Back