Welcome To aBlackWeb

Feminism, is it for black people

While we're on the topic, my
You can answer the questions I posed to @SeaSnake

We can peel back the layers on this and dive into the FACTS or you can stick with your feeling and opinion

If that's what you read, awesome, you can feel how you wanna feel, but if you wanna dive into the FACTS, that's what this thread is for, but I appreciate you for taking the time out to read it and express your 'opinion' bro
Feminism would not exists if patriarchy wasn't a thing. I feel like you're speaking from a patriarchal standpoint, so you will see any departure from that foundation as an issue or oddity.

I remember reading about a culture where the woman took many husbands and economically it worked out well because they could all work, but she can only birth one child at a time, so resources remained steady as the population remained under control relative to those resources since the dudes weren't breeding five chicks at once, amplifying the need for more resources and labor. Its interesting to imagine if this had been the dominant way for the last thousand years, except in western society with capitalism.

While we're on the topic, my

Feminism would not exists if patriarchy wasn't a thing. I feel like you're speaking from a patriarchal standpoint, so you will see any departure from that foundation as an issue or oddity.

I remember reading about a culture where the woman took many husbands and economically it worked out well because they could all work, but she can only birth one child at a time, so resources remained steady as the population remained under control relative to those resources since the dudes weren't breeding five chicks at once, amplifying the need for more resources and labor. Its interesting to imagine if this had been the dominant way for the last thousand years, except in western society with capitalism.

Patriarchy, again, I'm speaking ONLY on black women.

From 1865 - 1940, How does Patriarchy play a role in the household of black men and women during this era? What did the black men during this time hold over their wives or made unequal towards their wives?

Before 1865, How does Patriarchy play a role in slavery towards the black woman, In slavery what did the black men hold over their wives "the ones that stayed with them during their lifetime, some were sold away.

Again, I'm speaking strictly only black women

Last edited:
What makes you so certain? Seems like some of women speak out about pay inequality so im curious. Is it in certain sectors? Across the board? Maybe im missing something
The gender gap in pay has remained relatively stable in the United States over the past 20 years or so. In 2022, women earned an average of 82% of what men earned, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of median hourly earnings of both full- and part-time workers. These results are similar to where the pay gap stood in 2002, when women earned 80% as much as men.

What makes you so certain? Seems like some of women speak out about pay inequality so im curious. Is it in certain sectors? Across the board? Maybe im missing something

Is that against laws for employer to pay a woman less than a man for doing the same job? We are talking same job, or course a factor in experience on the job may be considered.

I don't think a woman who just got hired a x company should get the same pay as a man that's been there for 4-5 years or longer.

But if both are coming in together, both meet the same qualifications, both will be performing the same task/duties, then I think that's against the law to pay a man higher than a woman or or, vice versa.

Did black men from 1865-1940 era worked and when they got paid, did they hand their paycheck to their wife?

Not all. I'm speaking about majority

I don’t really
A bisexual negro ☝🏾

The opinions of the Buckbroken are meaningless. Your opinions will always lean towards the dilution of the nuclear black family

Black feminism was created, and Nurtured by the CIA. The feminist movement deliberately targeted black men and black women relationships. They did a powerful job, they made the black men the enemy.

Stfu you bitch ass nigga. You have made no black family or added anything but conspiracy bullshit and insults. A facade.

Could you name those jobs??

You said women, but we are talking about black women were being paid less during that era 1865 -1940 and I asked you to name the jobs that black women and black men worked the same during that era

I never said they worked the same jobs though

I would agree with this. At the base definition of it..equality across the board I'm all for it.

Keep all that extra shit

Do yall know anything about the waves of feminism? @Dwayne giving way too much light to extreme views. The women who literally hate men do exist and I can’t deny it. But I don’t think it’s as wide spread

We go let these feminist niggas see that in this thread, that's why I'm starting from the very beginning so we can peel back all the layers and break up this shit.

I started from the era where we freed.

He hasn't yet to answer any of my questions.

I just said they didn’t work the same jobs man what other question

We go let these feminist niggas see that in this thread, that's why I'm starting from the very beginning so we can peel back all the layers and break up this shit.

I started from the era where we freed.

He hasn't yet to answer any of my questions.

Point to where the cia made black women embrace feminism. Real history not YouTube not some pseudo history from twitter either? Co signing that night is ho shit too

Equality across the board, that means women on the front lines we need that all woman platoon over there in Gaza or wherever, a crew of women on the oil rigs in the sea, women doing the dangerous jobs that men do.

Women meeting the same standards as men. Building skyscrapers,

Have you ever seen an all-woman construction crew? I never seen a sign that says "Women at Work" Drive around lol

I think there should be a push for women to do those jobs.

I say all this for niggas like @SeaSnake to stop with the extra victim shit. Black men and Black women have to work hard to get what they get. Black men 3x especially

Women can serve in combat roles in the military my nigga.

But can we use reality if physical limitation. No you won’t see millions of construction women but they driving trucks and working at the shipyard. Just like you don’t millions of niggas be beauticians and nurses but they exist.

Patriarchy, again, I'm speaking ONLY on black women.

From 1865 - 1940, How does Patriarchy play a role in the household of black men and women during this era? What did the black men during this time hold over their wives or made unequal towards their wives?

Before 1865, How does Patriarchy play a role in slavery towards the black woman, In slavery what did the black men hold over their wives "the ones that stayed with them during their lifetime, some were sold away.

Again, I'm speaking strictly only black women

Are you gonna ask any of the women lol

Is that against laws for employer to pay a woman less than a man for doing the same job? We are talking same job, or course a factor in experience on the job may be considered.

I don't think a woman who just got hired a x company should get the same pay as a man that's been there for 4-5 years or longer.

But if both are coming in together, both meet the same qualifications, both will be performing the same task/duties, then I think that's against the law to pay a man higher than a woman or or, vice versa.

It’s against the law because feminists fought for it

Most people don't even now what feminism is. Yes, feminism helps everyone, black people included. Every group has zealots and extremists. Feminists included. We gotta be careful to not let the zealots and extremists make Feminism seem like something it isn't.

lol you adding in mad extra shit unnecessarily.

If a man and a woman have the same job.. same experience and same output or production.. should they be paid the same?

"yes or no?"

:sayit:

lol you adding in mad extra shit unnecessarily.

If a man and a woman have the same job.. same experience and same output or production.. should they be paid the same?

"yes or no?"

:sayit:

Bro, go reread what your posts says Dwayne.
You shouldn't have to go back and read it, but you should cuz you crawfishing now

You the one made the statement and didn't provide any 'extra' shit
Ain't no extra shit, it's the shit that makes you statement not accurate.

How bout this, you tell us the employer and jobs that unequal pay applies to since you said it
You do that and we can peel back the layers and see if what you stated is true

Back