Fellas would you put your baby mom or ex wife on child support?

Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
I know a few dudes who got full custody of their kid mom not in the picture not helping etc. idk if it a male pride thing but they don’t put the mom on child support. Some feel it’s useless especially if she can’t keep a job but I feel like if y’all are lacking go the people and get it situated.

How y’all feel?

I roasted these niggas for being strong and independent dads who dont need no woman years ago

but i get it.....I dont need shit from her

but when i used to look at my deductions for health insurance and medical bills and school shit, and it hit me that she was living life somewhere completely free and unbothered, it was like fuck that....hell yeah I'd hit her up if I could, just because

havent thought about that shit in a long time tho

Ehhhh

Depends

Probably not but I wouldn't say no off the rip

Fuck you mean? Hell yeah. We both made this lil fucker. We both gonna provide for this lil fucker. If she doing bad and tryna get it together, I'd give her a break for a while because shit happens.

But if you mean she an able-bodied ass adult with a job and just not helping support our kid? Fuck outta here.

Uhhh...hell yeah. Fucc a pride.

If she bailed on me and the kids...yes. W/o a doubt.

If I got custody b/c she's ain't shyt who ends up getting locked up...no. There's no point in puttin her on cs if she lock up.

I put them both on support.

Niggas was in court calling me weak an shit as they are they to pay support. Many woman said its not the sign of a good father to do.

But when them checks came it's was dinner time.

Them funky hoes had the same excuses dudes do. Forlough, late check, gotta the car fixed. I wasn't trtnna hear shit...how can you not do something for 5 years that your with evil intentions for 13?
Nah bitch, the need some shoes...I want an increase.

Like a lot of things that started out with "good" intentions, CS is just another thing that has evolved over time into something used as leverage or a negotiating tool when someone in the relationship, in many cases the woman, is hellbent on getting some sort of revenge

they cant have your heart and attention, so they rather hit you in your pockets b/c damn if you actually in a place where you can:

a) enjoy the things you like to do
b) possible date or even marry someone else and start a new family