Fellas would you put your baby mom or ex wife on child support?

I get my son every Fri-Mon and holiday and whenever he just say “pops come get me”...my bm stay 20 mins away in tha same city so I see him when I want

Got it. And how old is he?

The reason I ask is that me and my son's mom do 50/50, but I already know that one day he's gonna get to the age where we should probably ask him who he wants to live with primarily. This splitting time shit is ideal when they're younger. But as they get older, not so much.

Got it. And how old is he?

The reason I ask is that me and my son's mom do 50/50, but I already know that one day he's gonna get to the age where we should probably ask him who he wants to live with primarily. This splitting time shit is ideal when they're younger. But as they get older, not so much.

My seed 14...just started high school. Like I said tho I don’t see a need to make him choose between us because he can literally come to me whenever he wants to...I’ve never told him no when he’s asked me to come pick him up...no matter tha day or time...

• Goat
Reactions: Chicity
My seed 14...just started high school. Like I said tho I don’t see a need to make him choose between us because he can literally come to me whenever he wants to...I’ve never told him no when he’s asked me to come pick him up...no matter tha day or time...

Oh na, MAKING him choose ain't what I meant. Usually around that age, the kid will choose for himself and make it known that he wants to just lie with one or the other.

But yeah, same with my kid. He's only 10 though. His mom lives 5 minutes away so it's really whatever.

• Goat
Reactions: Word....Life
Cot damn right

Got a warrant on that deadbeat bitch now
tenor.gif

We'll see what yall talmbout when its time for your kids to fill out college applications.

Fuck all them Nicety's.

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye
I know of one dead beat mom.

She was married and had 2 daughters. starting fucking another dude, filed for divorce and told her husband to keep the kids and that she didnt want them. Daughters were like 8 to 12.

Thats a hard convo to have with your daughters.

Not sure if dude served her papers

I know of one dead beat mom.

She was married and had 2 daughters. starting fucking another dude, filed for divorce and told her husband to keep the kids and that she didnt want them. Daughters were like 8 to 12.

Thats a hard convo to have with your daughters.

Not sure if dude served her papers
That shit was probably a blessing. To not have to fight to keep your kids away from an ain't shit mother? I'm fine with that.

Reactions: SKPJR and deadeye
^^^This

Me and my sons mother “co-parent” but I’ve never been on papers and I wouldn’t put her on papers...I give her a set amount determined by US every paycheck...regardless if he’s with me tha majority of tha weeks or not...I didn’t have anybody in tha room helping make him and I damn sure don’t need anybody now telling me what’s best for him now...fuck tha system B

I respect that.

For me though I wouldn't care if the broad was a deadbeat. I ain't putting her on child support. We'll be good with or without her. Folks really be thinking they doing something putting white people in their business by putting folks on child support. When really all they doing is allowing some people who don't a single fuck about their child or them as parents to have a say so in shit that ain't their fucking business.

My child and I are better off figuring the shit ourselves than involving the courts.

Last edited:
I respect that.

For me though I wouldn't care if the broad was a deadbeat. I ain't putting her on child support. We'll be good with or without her. Folks really be thinking they doing something putting white people in their business by putting folks on child support. When really all they doing is allowing some people who don't a single fuck about their child or them as parents to have a say so in shit that ain't their fucking business.

My child and I are better off figuring the shit ourselves than involving the courts.

The bolded is true. If course it's true. But...what intelligent person doesn't know that, ya know? The problem comes with the other half of the equation doesn't feel the same and you are forced to let the government into your business if you want/need help taking care of the child yo both created.

Reactions: AP2.5
haaaa

you saying the ones thats usually going in on child support want HALF now?

i mean shit, every game seems better when you winning

Personally I think that child support should be in place if a parent truly needs the financial help and the other parent is being a deadbeat no matter if the deadbeat is a man or woman. I don't think that you should get child support for petty reasons.

If you are against child support, then be against it period not just when it's the woman seeking the order...

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2 and Chicity