Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas would you put your baby mom or ex wife on child support?

If she was a deadbeat ass woman and we were unable to have an amicable agreement...yes.
Keep it 100....

Do dudes even know what a deadbeat mom is?
And if a nigga is selfish, does it even matter?

The deadbeat mom will still have the access and influence on the child.

Shit I remember my bm said she putting me on support because I was having a daughter. And she wanted to make sure she got her money...smdh

That's a good question. I actually don't know any.

Is that common?

And the REAL question: Define 'co-parent'. Do you mean like 50/50 joint custody?
I know quite a few people that was on support....and still helping pay half for things for the child.
Most of them felt they needed to keep the mom happy and that will equal a happy child.

I was one if them dudes...
But back to them dudes....they was financially doing more basically for good graces.
Can't hate in it....but the chicks could've done more or lessen the obligations if dude already doing his part.

A lot of power plays and giving away power

I know quite a few people that was on support....and still helping pay half for things for the child.
Most of them felt they needed to keep the mom happy and that will equal a happy child.

I was one if them dudes...
But back to them dudes....they was financially doing more basically for good graces.
Can't hate in it....but the chicks could've done more or lessen the obligations if dude already doing his part.

A lot of power plays and giving away power

Word. But answer my question, nigga. Lol. When you say co-parent, do you mean 50/50 custody?

Also, if I'm being honest, a parent SHOULD still pay half of other things for the kid, depending on what it is and how much support is being paid. Child support really is designed for food, shelter, clothing, etc.

Word. But answer my question, nigga. Lol. When you say co-parent, do you mean 50/50 custody?

Also, if I'm being honest, a parent SHOULD still pay half of other things for the kid, depending on what it is and how much support is being paid. Child support really is designed for food, shelter, clothing, etc.
Right.....cs is for all that but if its 50/50....what is it for again.

Coparent means a lot of things depending in who saying it.

Right.....cs is for all that but if its 50/50....what is it for again.

Coparent means a lot of things depending in who saying it.

Fam, I shouldn't have to write this many replies to get answer answer to my question. Lol. YOU'RE saying it and I'm asking YOU so when YOU say 'co-parent', do YOU mean 50/50 custody?

Fam, I shouldn't have to write this many replies to get answer answer to my question. Lol. YOU'RE saying it and I'm asking YOU so when YOU say 'co-parent', do YOU mean 50/50 custody?
Coparent to me is child living in the household with another adult helping raise the child day to day. The other parent is a parent. No co in it.

Nevermind, B. Lol.

Anyway, yeah I'd never be a supporter of any sort of CS for real co-parents. I have 50/50 custody of my kid. The fuck would either of us try to get money from the other. I take care of everything when he's here and she takes care of everything when he's there.

Last edited:
Nevermind, B. Lol.

Anyway, yeah I'd never be a supporter of any sort of CS for real co-parents. I have 50/50 custody of my kid. The fuck would either of us try to get money from the other. I take care of everything when he's here and she takes care of everything when he's there.
Aye ....I can't really answer the question.
Its different for everyone.

Nevermind, B. Lol.

this is how its supposed to be

No, I don't voluntarily put white people in my business

^^^This

Me and my sons mother “co-parent” but I’ve never been on papers and I wouldn’t put her on papers...I give her a set amount determined by US every paycheck...regardless if he’s with me tha majority of tha weeks or not...I didn’t have anybody in tha room helping make him and I damn sure don’t need anybody now telling me what’s best for him now...fuck tha system B

^^^This

Me and my sons mother “co-parent” but I’ve never been on papers and I wouldn’t put her on papers...I give her a set amount determined by US every paycheck...regardless if he’s with me tha majority of tha weeks or not...I didn’t have anybody in tha room helping make him and I damn sure don’t need anybody now telling me what’s best for him now...fuck tha system B

Yeah I think it's understood that if the two parents can come to an understanding, nobody would put the courts in their business.

But yea. Question: How often do you have your kid? Like over the course of the year or whatever. Half and half? Or something different?

Yeah I think it's understood that if the two parents can come to an understanding, nobody would put the courts in their business.

But yea. Question: How often do you have your kid? Like over the course of the year or whatever. Half and half? Or something different?

I get my son every Fri-Mon and holiday and whenever he just say “pops come get me”...my bm stay 20 mins away in tha same city so I see him when I want

Back