Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX Fargo (Season 5)

What was wack about it?

I'm all in for ole boy returning for that get back.

That wasn't the wack part..wack part to me was ol girl coming back and killing duke out of left but whatever.

If you had watched previous seasons you'd understand mikes future story has already played out. You've had the luxury of starting from season 4. So I'd go back and watch season 2, 1, and 3 in that order so the story is linear.

That wasn't the wack part..wack part to me was ol girl coming back and killing duke out of left but whatever.

If you had watched previous seasons you'd understand mikes future story has already played out. You've had the luxury of starting from season 4. So I'd go back and watch season 2, 1, and 3 in that order so the story is linear.

Oh ok. Gotcha

Oh ok. Gotcha

I started season 2 then watched season one and was mind blown. It'll be an even bigger trip for you since you only started season 4.

Seasons 4, 2, and 1 tie into eachother with major callbacks. I assume season 5 will tie to season 3..

I started season 2 then watched season one and was mind blown. It'll be an even bigger trip for you since you only started season 4.

Seasons 4, 2, and 1 tie into eachother with major callbacks. I assume season 5 will tie to season 3..

Ok started watchin season 2 ep.1

bruh wtf @ that diner scene? Lol. Instead of hopping his azzz over the counter...this stupid muthafucca runs AAALLLLLL the way around the counter...yellin wit the frying pan in his hand...only to get shot. Smh. Why are you lettin this muthafucca know you about to run up on him wit the pan???

And then...ole boy goes outside to kill the waitress, then sees a UFO??? AND THEN...gets hit by a car. That sequencewas overall weird. Lol

Tell us how they tie in using a spoiler

That's alot. I'll probably miss something.

The second season is essentially a sequel to the 4th season in the 80s. It will pick up with an older mike Milligan who is now a capo in the Kansas city mob being sent to take out the gerhardt family who basically runs the game in south Dakota. The sherriff who gets caught up in having to stop all the madness has a young daughter who in season 1 which is technically season 2 sequel becomes sherriff of the same town herself in 2006.

I think I got the tie in right without spoiling anything. @shutupGabi or anyone else feel free to correct me.

Every season one way or another no matter how minor connects to the city of fargo at some point.

Pretty good show. I might have to watch the other seasons because folks are saying they all fit together in some shape, form, or fashion

If you've only watch season 4 then watch it in order of 2, 1, 3. Or however you like but I found it feels like a more complete story that way. Shit is less random.

That's alot. I'll probably miss something.

The second season is essentially a sequel to the 4th season in the 80s. It will pick up with an older mike Milligan who is now a capo in the Kansas city mob being sent to take out the gerhardt family who basically runs the game in south Dakota. The sherriff who gets caught up in having to stop all the madness has a young daughter who in season 1 which is technically season 2 sequel becomes sherriff of the same town herself in 2006.

I think I got the tie in right without spoiling anything. @shutupGabi or anyone else feel free to correct me.

Every season one way or another no matter how minor connects to the city of fargo at some point.
I definitely have to watch the other seasons

So I finished season 4 of fargo and that shit was fire. That nurse bitch thought she was gone catch another body but that ghost had other plans

Back