Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX Fargo (Season 5)

Damn they knockin off moms in her own house? ?
I hate the Italian brothers tho so fuck em.

I'm mad they aint show what else happened with the nurse and ethelrida. I been waiting all week for that. I bet ethelrida makes it out tho.

Damn they knockin off moms in her own house? ?
I hate the Italian brothers tho so fuck em.

I'm mad they aint show what else happened with the nurse and ethelrida. I been waiting all week for that. I bet ethelrida makes it out tho.
I think that ring gonna get her killed or save her lol

One thing i hate is how these shows turn characters into Superman Nd super woman for plot reasons....porky Italian and those chicks should be dead

I dont understand why they retreated. He had 2 pistols yall had drums. Wrap that shit up.

Those chicks trained shooters tho..they move ready to kill everything at anytime so I understood why they almost got out. Those cops they were up against had no idea and I saw most of them had 2 shot rifles. They was done.

I wasnt interested in it all but since you say it's good I'll put it on the list

I put on the first episode randomly for background noise then rewound when I realized my guy hugh grant was in it. Got hooked quick. Great dialogue then the plot hits like a mf. Only 3 episodes out so far but I knocked them shits tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

When Ethelrida was looking in the closet she seen all the momento's ole girl kept from her killings. She was looking at a ring and had put her note pad down while reading some of the news paper clippings about the deaths. The phone rang and Ethelrida panicked and kept the ring she had in her hand, put the press clippings back, shut the door to the closet and went home. She forgot that she left her note pad in the closet and walked out with the ring in her hand.

Once she got home she realized she had the ring and the last couple of episodes she even takes the ring out and looks at it. The ring is Josto's (italian gangster Loy is beefing with and Mayflower is fucking) father's ring

I haven't been in here ,but been watching

season not getting enough shine but it's better than season 3

Ethel looks way different in real life not dressed like the 50's

she poppin on the gram

So ppl theorize this is Mike from season 2's backstory

Ohhhh so that's what that ghost is

that 1 nigga been thirsty,especially since Chris Rock beat his ass with a belt.Nice call back to the OG movie

The Italian brothers getting along is kinda cool.bros over bros

I'm not done yet,but if that is Mike ,I wonder why he didn't go home,other than feeling away about his father sending him away.

lol at his wife thinking Kansas is the big city and calling the other dudes country boys.
Maybe they're not traitors and are plotting on the Italians to earn stripes.

Ironic that this is like Boardwalk and they got Harrow in it.

Uh ohhhhh well he was

woooooooooow Owen Wilson voice

They totally failed Vincent as a character by taking him out that way.

So much potential,but he never got to break loose.

IDK what having that ring means?

trailer showed a lot .I hope it's mis direction

Last edited:
That was a good ass episode, the rights are doing everything right when it comes to the black storylines.

Chris Rock always make that Pookie face when he's mad ,or shocked.

The face when he was like "it keep calling me"

So he was Mike.

That shit is deep when you think about it

white supremacy won and his son ended up working for the mob.

Chris Rock always make that Pookie face when he's mad ,or shocked.

The face when he was like "it keep calling me"

So he was Mike.

That shit is deep when you think about it

white supremacy won and his son ended up working for the mob.
That was confirmed earlier In the season basically....he took the white dude that took after him s last name...his name was Rabbi Milligan

Back