Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX Fargo (Season 5)

I love Fargo. Season 1 and 2 = classic stuff. Season 3 was OK but nothing special. The carachter V.M. Varga in season 3 was incredible though.

Season 4 is a very different show. But still a pretty good one....Cool to see Chris Rock and "Gennaro Savastano" from Gomorrah.

I might have to check this out. I didn't care for the movie so I never checked for the series, but it seems like the series has a different feel.

First 2 episodes were cool.

Rock is a good actor. Should have expanded his bag earlier.

I might have to check this out. I didn't care for the movie so I never checked for the series, but it seems like the series has a different feel.

First 2 seasons was great, Haven't seen the 3rd one tho.

If you like a show like Ture Detective, ie not a whole lotta action each ep., but good writing/dialog and acting. You'll probably enjoy the series.

Ep was cool. Lotta moving parts. I'm assuming the rabbi gon switch sides, get the black boy out that house and bring him back to his family or die trying.

That nurse is wild i love her lmao

For yall who seen the GOAT s2, the theory is

Chris rocks son that got traded to the Fadda family is Mike Milligan

Word?

I'm terrible with remembering names on shows but have they never said his name so far? lol
Yea but idr it lol idk nobody's name on this show

Mike milligan was bokeem woodbine character. His story was similar and he grew up and changed his name so they think this is his origin story

Yea but idr it lol idk nobody's name on this show

Mike milligan was bokeem woodbine character. His story was similar and he grew up and changed his name so they think this is his origin story

lol

Now that you mentioned it I can see it... I prolly wouldnt even have remembered dude from season 2 if you aint point it out lol now ima be lookin for more clues

Back