Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX Fargo (Season 5)

With some nice nods to the original movie and some themes may feel a little been there
done that,the characters especially Juno Temple As Dorothy "Dot" Lyon are interesting and the violence is as intense as ever. I almost didnt recognize Joe Keery from Stranger Things.

Looks like we back to the gangsta shit of the GOAT s2.

IIRC from what I read, this season is about black and italian mobs exchanging kids to make peace. The white kid the black mob is watching either gets injured or killed somehow and war breaks out.
season 2 not better than season 1 imo

Sheeeeiitt
season 2 was good and had it's charms but I felt they lost their way towards the end and it was kind of messy.

And wusup with the UFOs?

Malvo from season 1 is one of the best villains in anything ever.

I did enjoy the double crossing sister character played by the actress who was in Legion.....

With some nice nods to the original movie and some themes may feel a little been there
done that,the characters especially Juno Temple As Dorothy "Dot" Lyon are interesting and the violence is as intense as ever. I almost didnt recognize Joe Keery from Stranger Things.
I was trying to figure out if that was her

She looks skinny and crackheadish

She's usually a little heavier,not fat or thick,but regular weight for a short woman.

She's usually sexy to me,but she in full character here.

Her vibe is perfect for Fargo

Okay so I'm not clear on exactly what happened ,but she had a vision/dream/or idea about those kidnappers the night they went to the mother in law's house.

I always laugh when I see that black dude playing the cop who used to have bit parts in commercials for yrs in tv shows and movies.

I'm wondering if the wife set this up because the mother in law said she should write her own pulp fiction.

LOL at the clerk using that horn for god knows why and catching 15 shots.

But it seems like she blocked that incident out of her mind .

ep 2 trailer looks crazy.Bout to see what that do

Last edited:
This dude is a real asshole.

"Now you can beat her,but only when she doesn't follow instructions and you can't enjoy it,but yeah you can whoop that ass though"

why this dude wearing a skirt?Is he Scottish or living his best life?

Ohhhh I see why she tried to play that shit off.

We got a Kill Bill scenario and they mentioned Pulp Fiction in ep 1

LOL the mother in law had the same theory I had about her setting herself up,but we both wrong

Cop lady is pretty

Nah this shit super fire

It usually doesn't.

The only thing it has in common with the movie is the name and setting
Nah there’s always a connection
Season 1 dude finds the money buried in the OG Fargo movie

Last season Chris Rock turns out to be the Hitman in Season 2or 3 I forget

Nah there’s always a connection
Season 1 dude finds the money buried in the OG Fargo movie

Last season Chris Rock turns out to be the Hitman in Season 2or 3 I forget

Don't remember much of season 1, that was almost 10 years ago.

And I don't see last season. But that's still only 2 seasons outta 5 so far.

Back