Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family secrets.....

Just to add on.....one of them got the life and the other got the death penalty. They say the way they killed was so fucked up that the cops wanted to kill them in the jail cell. Apparently they was high on something when they did it but fuck that

Not to make excuses for them, but if they were high on shit like pcp I can understand people doing some extremely foul shit under the influence. Pretty sure Big Lurch wasn't a cannibal in his day to day life but when that nigga got wet and killed the chick he was living with he mutilated her body and ate parts of her. When they pumped his stomach they found part of her lungs in there. That shit, Spice and some other synthetics can have that effect on people and they may have no recollection of it when they come down.

Not to make excuses for them, but if they were high on shit like pcp I can understand people doing some extremely foul shit under the influence. Pretty sure Big Lurch wasn't a cannibal in his day to day life but when that nigga got wet and killed the chick he was living with he mutilated her body and ate parts of her. When they pumped his stomach they found part of her lungs in there. That shit, Spice and some other synthetics can have that effect on people and they may have no recollection of it when they come down.
Don't know what they were on so I can't really speak on it but you're right BUT I have no remorse for them.

My dad knocked up some chick when my mom was pregnant w me. The woman only let him know the sex of the kid. So, I have a 30 yr old brother somewhere.

He also was laid off his job but bc he had some stake in the company, he got $65k. He blew it on one stripper he fell in love w. Took a few months. He ended up broke af. No job. And starving. Had to help him out. He’s doing better now, though.

Have you ever reached out to your brother tho?

Have you ever reached out to your brother tho?

when she was pregnant, she let my dad know she wanted nothing to do w him nor be apart of the kids life.. so he never had contact outside of meeting her n seeing her when she told him. So nah. I would if I could.

I didn't know my uncle had a daughter until the day of his funeral.

His sons and the family gave off a outcast vibe towards her as she walked by to view his body. Then at the grave site, she and her family was standing off in a distance just observing. No interaction. Smh.

What makes things kinda eerie for me...the fact that she looks EXACTLY like my mama. I was taken aback when I saw her. I went and told my sister and she managed to find her on FB. Saw some of her other pics and was still shocked how much her and my mama looked alike.

when she was pregnant, she let my dad know she wanted nothing to do w him nor be apart of the kids life.. so he never had contact outside of meeting her n seeing her when she told him. So nah. I would if I could.

That's kinda fucc'd up tho.

Got plenty of family secrets but don't know any of them because whenever my grandmother or mother try to tell me shit I change the subject or leave cause I don't give a fuck about none of that shit. That shit drives them crazy.
The main reason y i don't be knowing shit unless someone really make an effort to corner me and tell me.
I be like nah I'm good on that

When i was a kid i was playn hide and seek with my cuzn i went to hide under the bed...and stacks of $$$ fell out a whole...i went n told my aunt n she acted like it wasnt a big deal...

Basically her baby daddy had a grow op...for over 20 years and the dude wasnt even balling like that(if ur doing it for that many years cmon doggie)

That's kinda fucc'd up tho.

he smashed once, impregnated a slut.. considering the fact he fell for some dumb ass stripper, I’m assuming that’s what she was.. so in the end, shit never mattered... he admitted this shit to my mom when he found out he was having another son

Back