Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family secrets.....

My aunt tried to sell my grandparents land behind my dad and the rest of her siblings backs.

Even went as far to go down to the county, actually put her name as the executor over the land, and she wasn't even contributing to the taxes! She tried this b4 back in 94' the weekend of my cousin's wedding. Was going around to her brother & sisters about the land, but they wasn't having it. Smh.

Luckily my Dad and my oldest aunt was able to stop her, and get the paperwork straight. That shyt had him stressed. Stressed b/c he knew the she was betraying them. Yet...that was his sister and he loved her. They all do. Which is why they hesitated on taking legal action against her.

But I told my dad...you treat her like you would as if it was a stranger doing this. So if that meant legal action had to be takin...so be it. Yall do what yall need to do in order to protect that land. B/c I know my granddaddy and grandmama would've been disappointed.

Funny how life works tho. The same people she turned her back on, bad mouthed my dad, acted as is SHE was the only one my grandaddy loved...were the same ones there for her while she was goin thru her cancer treatments. Taking to her doctors appointments. Taking care of her until she got better. Gotta love family

my grandpa got caught bring coke from guyana to england . he got set up by some of his friends

Last I heard he was fighting Niggaz in church

That shit cracks me up

Nx1E.gif

They was like he was leaning on his nephew, his sister's son..... And her new husband was like he needa pull back...

Dude two pieces him right in the sanctuary...

No lie I used to work with a nigga from the boot he told me him and his bro used to be hitting they 2nd and 3rd cousins and shit.

I thought the whole southern incest thing was a joke till I heard from a friend that visited family down there had a cousin everyone in their family called wet wet smmfh

SO peep, My aunt gotta boyfriend...that how i start...

One day i went to my mans cookout n shit and when in get in the backyard her my aunts boyfriend sitting there with my mans moms, my mans goes you know OP he been seeing my moms for a minute, how you know him, oh he work with my moms on the union...meanwhile OP sitting there shook with the pokerface like imma snitch..play on playa...to this day i never told my man bout that nor my aunt.

Another fucked up story from my cousin.

I'm learning to drive.. this nigga pulls in a rental like cmon...

My mom's was hesitant... Cuz this the grimey cousin..... But I go....

He let's me drive... I'm doing great...

Nigga say he hungry .. Let's go to McDonald's....

I was like iight bet, let's go inside...
He like naw..... Drive-thru

I'm like that shit too narrow....I ain't fucking with it...

He go stop being a bitch

Mind you I'm like 15.... This nigga a whole 30+

We got the drive thru .. And sho enough I scratched the car in that bitch

My mom offers him $50 cuz that's all she had.... He like it's good... Don't worry about it....

Man like a week later this nigga pressing up on my mom's for like $300 cuz I fucked his rental up....

Like real life beef bruh.... My mom's saved me from an asswhopping that day .. Cuz I'm positive his ignant ass would have crushed me....

But me and my friends was like he can't come around the way no more.... Nigga ain't come back to this house or speak to us for like 5 years....

I swear this nigga the worst person alive...I could literally fill this thread with his fuck ups

My aunt kicked him out at 16 cuz he choked his sister unconscious, then threw her body down the steps....

She was like 12. This was before I was born tho

My grandmother knew everything about the family. She was like the directory for information in our family. I can't really remember from the top of my head any secrets but I remember one day that my brother said that him & my cousin tried to take each other's life one day in the early 90s. My brother was over this girl house to smash & afterwards our cousin pulled up. Both of them exchanged words from afar & started shooting at each other. Nobody did get hit. When it's was over with; they squashed it then found out that they were cousins. Makes me think of the 2pac quote "hoes get horny, niggas die". Luckily, both left unscathed.

My grandmother knew everything about the family. She was like the directory for information in our family. I can't really remember from the top of my head any secrets but I remember one day that my brother said that him & my cousin tried to take each other's life one day in the early 90s. My brother was over this girl house to smash & afterwards our cousin pulled up. Both of them exchanged words from afar & started shooting at each other. Nobody did get hit. When it's was over with; they squashed it then found out that they were cousins. Makes me think of the 2pac quote "hoes get horny, niggas die". Luckily, both left unscathed.

Sounds like that Fat Joe and Mack 10 flick Thicker Than Water.

Last edited:
Its not really a secret but the craziest story in my fam is my grandfather was married with 2 kids when he met my grandmother. She was enganged. She decided she wanted my grandfather instead and they elope.

When I say elope, i dont mean they dip to somewhere no one knows them. She just up and moved in with my grandpops as his second wife. They stay in the same town.

The issue is she was engaged and where im from, they dont play that shit in 2018, so imagine 50+ years ago.

After she starts living with my grandfather mad drama pops off. Maaaad gun play. The stories goes that my grandmothers original fiance would come through with people and they would shoot out with my grandpops and them for hours.

My mother wasnt allowed to go to school cause they kept trying to kidnap her.

Eventually someone related to both sides die and they make peace at the funeral.

Its crazy. Its mad stories bout my grandfather.

I got a couple..my dad slanged dope, used dope and robbed banks back in the day...he apparently robbed a celebrity before she became famous

Also I got a GRIMEY ass cousin...nigga has stolen everything from everyone in the family from watches to a niggas drawers including stealing my identity...One time when we were younger our grandmother began go exhibit signs of Alzheimers...she lost like a $1000 around her house...he found it and asked me what would I do if I found it and I told him I would give it back..this nigga ain't me so he ended up buying clothes and tricking it on strippers at By Choice in the Bronx

That nigga deserve a $100,000 ass whooping for that.

Back