Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family secrets.....

my female cousin used to force me to make out wit her when i was younger . shes my older cousin and one day my mom caught us basically making out .

Gotta cousin that I don't really fuck with like that.

Dude caught a charge against his wife. Had to do time. And it wasn't just assault.... It was bad.

He married an illegal for money once.

He fucked my uncle outta 1,000's by doing his taxes over the years.... Got him audited n everything.

He organized a trip for the whole family to Disney world only to keep everybody money, and never made reservations. Mad family was standed down there with no rooms reserved and had to either come out of pocket or go home early. Everybody who didn't go mainly cuz we didn't trust him to plan shit got accused of being in on it. Like our family is effectively still divided over that shit.

He was coaching a wrestling team, and I assistant coached with him.... And found out later I was supposed to be paid....

When I was 7 he threw me in 8 feet water knowing I couldn't swim.... Nigga was like 25 .... He knew what he was doing....

Motherfucker evil....... Real evil....

Last I heard he was fighting Niggaz in church

my female cousin used to force me to make out wit her when i was younger . shes my older cousin and one day my mom caught us basically making out .

aight Kevin Gates
50centdriving.gif

I tried to bury my sister alive in our backyard when i was 8

All the females in my fam know the family secrets i don't fuck with the gossip bullshit.

Only shit i know is grandpops had extra kids and bitches showing up at his funeral. Nigga died in his 70's yet had kids under 10 and over, poppin up with young side bitches crying and shit. Grandma(grhs) almost grabbed the machete.

I also unfortunately heard one of my uncles was outchea eating pussy all willy nilly. Shit hurt my soul

Gotta cousin that I don't really fuck with like that.

Dude caught a charge against his wife. Had to do time. And it wasn't just assault.... It was bad.

He married an illegal for money once.

He fucked my uncle outta 1,000's by doing his taxes over the years.... Got him audited n everything.

He organized a trip for the whole family to Disney world only to keep everybody money, and never made reservations. Mad family was standed down there with no rooms reserved and had to either come out of pocket or go home early. Everybody who didn't go mainly cuz we didn't trust him to plan shit got accused of being in on it. Like our family is effectively still divided over that shit.

He was coaching a wrestling team, and I assistant coached with him.... And found out later I was supposed to be paid....

When I was 7 he threw me in 8 feet water knowing I couldn't swim.... Nigga was like 25 .... He knew what he was doing....

Motherfucker evil....... Real evil....

Last I heard he was fighting Niggaz in church

God damn. But the disney thing like everybody had to know he slimey

I got a super tiny fam. Nothing too crazy or fucked up. Biological dad got hooked on meth when I was a kid in Oregon. Stuff would go missing all the time like the tv or my Nintendo. Him and my mom worked opposite shifts and barely saw eachother so she never knew until he maxed out her credit cards and she had to file for bankruptcy. Then we left him and were couch surfing for some months until we came back to AK to stay with grandparents.

Biological dad was dropped off on my grandpa's doorstep. Apparently a chick he had seen a few years prior got pregnant and had my dad but got sick with cancer and dropped him off on grandpa's doorstep when my dad was around 3. Left the birth certificate and a note and died not long after. Grandpa was married to a different woman and everything.

Back