Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family secrets.....

I think ive mentioned my grandmother had 13 brothers and sisters before.

Its been said that her youngest sister is actually the daughter of the oldest girl and was raised as a sibling. So my grandmother is really her aunt.

And the thing about it is his mom just as scandalous...this bitch will be 55 next month and only has 1 fucking year of work experience her whole life....she has been living off her father (biologically) her whole life and he just passed two months ago at the age of 94...he worked up until 92 supporting her and her thieving ass son...they have ran scams and all types of shit on people for extra bread

Reading about him having to work until 92 got me furious. Only time elders should work is by their own option like just trying to have something to do during retirement. I hate leechers. She is about to be lost now. Plus her scamming people & burning bridges during the process is going to be a huge detrimental to her until the end. She probably could rely on her son but doubt it because scamming people is all he know

My dad knocked up some chick when my mom was pregnant w me. The woman only let him know the sex of the kid. So, I have a 30 yr old brother somewhere.

He also was laid off his job but bc he had some stake in the company, he got $65k. He blew it on one stripper he fell in love w. Took a few months. He ended up broke af. No job. And starving. Had to help him out. He’s doing better now, though.

my uncles wife’s mother n father didn’t work out but they had 4 kids together... the mother was a drug addict and was found in a ditch due to being drunk and froze to death.

her father married the sister, my aunts aunt, and had two kids w her.. so they’re sisters/brothers/cousins.. they were together long before my aunts mom died, too..

wild family shit..

My grandmother had a boyfriend back in the day when my uncles were in their 20s. He was a real bad, nasty kat.

He rapeed my oldest aunt and my grandmother being weak minded didn't want to leave him alone eventhough he was bad to her. He knew this so he took advantage of her.

My 2 oldest uncles God bless their souls, couldn't take it anymore so they decided to kill him. They waited for him at the house one night. Each waited by a separate door and which ever one he came through first was going to be the one to get him so they did.

My dad got 8 kids. Maybe more not counting Vietnam. But all my life i thought it was 6 kids. Sister and older brother like 9 months apart. When i got about 22 my dad told me about 2 other brothers. One locked up for 20 years blood dude from VA Beach and the other is mixed and he live in nyc. Sister dint know nor my mom family and im keep it that way. Really resent my dad for the shit tho. Like wtf fucking jackass.

Drug issues and all sorts of shit behind that. Dont get me wrong i love my dad but shit.

My grandmother had a boyfriend back in the day when my uncles were in their 20s. He was a real bad, nasty kat.

He rapeed my oldest aunt and my grandmother being weak minded didn't want to leave him alone eventhough he was bad to her. He knew this so he took advantage of her.

My 2 oldest uncles God bless their souls, couldn't take it anymore so they decided to kill him. They waited for him at the house one night. Each waited by a separate door and which ever one he came through first was going to be the one to get him so they did.

Im glad your uncles got that motherfucker yo.

my uncles wife’s mother n father didn’t work out but they had 4 kids together... the mother was a drug addict and was found in a ditch due to being drunk and froze to death.

her father married the sister, my aunts aunt, and had two kids w her.. so they’re sisters/brothers/cousins.. they were together long before my aunts mom died, too..

wild family shit..
I'm sorry but this is SOOOOO white

Lol at apologising for calling something white @Golden . This a black owned majority black site, you ain’t gotta apologise for anything directed at us white users.

Also what you said is true it is very white.

@VIBE at a family gathering like “I love my uncle like he’s my brother”

Great aunty “ he is your brother”

@VIBE
tenor.gif

Got plenty of family secrets but don't know any of them because whenever my grandmother or mother try to tell me shit I change the subject or leave cause I don't give a fuck about none of that shit. That shit drives them crazy.

My momma is a rider when it comes to family, that's all I can say. She makes it look so sweet and innocent, though. Gotta laugh as I think about it now.

Schizo cousin out there, running wild doing who knows what in some part of the country. Aunt/uncle hid that from everybody, even me, for years. We was cousin best friends and shit. They still keeping it on the hush.

Couple of uncles were some gangsters, but that's hood tales for as I know. One went on the run, had the kind of enemies cops can't save you from. Grandma, dad's mother, was into black magic.... according to my mother.

And if military service counts, damn near ever living male in my family is a killer. They never talk about it. Dad straight up told me when I tried to reach out one day, "You never done it, you wouldn't understand. So nothing to talk about." Bonding moment failed. That shit was some ether I had to respect.

My pops passed in '01. We were at the funeral home with my mother, my sister, my step mother, the broad my pops got married to a few years before he passed, my aunt and uncle, and my grandmother. While we were all getting the details of his obituary together it came to the kids. We counted out 4 kids and named all of us then determined that we would add my stepbrother as one of the kids 'cause he raised him. Right then my grandmother blurted out "Well... He has five kids... One little boy was born some months before Koncept... Your daddy had a boy while he was at Eastern, his momma brought him by the house for me to see him once when he was a baby but I haven't seen him since".

The whole fuckin room went dead silent. My moms was in shock, 'cause this meant that he cheated on her before I was conceived. For my whole life I was the oldest, he even said it himself... constantly. Then we had that dropped on us and nobody knew anything about it except granny. Even my aunt and uncle were clueless about it.

To this day everyone acts as if it never happened. He's never been brought up again.

Had some cousins kill some crack heads and their kids. The way they killed the baby was some gruesome shit. I pray they never see the light of day or killed in prison either or. Fuck em and burn in hell

Just to add on.....one of them got the life and the other got the death penalty. They say the way they killed was so fucked up that the cops wanted to kill them in the jail cell. Apparently they was high on something when they did it but fuck that

Back