Welcome To aBlackWeb

6240f80f76149597e3194646184869a400f71f8f.gifv

d480111da27daf0e6473c84c8bdc4be6e585fe3b.gifv

139856ea4178af24734caee57e42bc29a1401f8c.gifv

78ac623e567afeaedd54ea1cc377f6458f3ca2f4.gifv

dec73c3f56fafbdbc3862be2acf4e6b9c8d7041f.gifv

c723c89a576bf448e010059bc0e1f2f41d35d754.gifv
This was the last episode I watched, I'll get back to it later today or tomorrow.

This shit got me playing fallout 4 again i never finished it on my pc. had it when it first came out. pc got corrupted and stopped playing it, I’ve been playing it on my ps5 because of the show as of late. I must of not been grinding the main story or just wandering a lot because I’m not far from where I left off, but since this is fallout the play through is completely different

I found this fault that’s similar to the second one Lucy found ( they trade with outsiders and aren’t naive to the surface world) nothing crazy has happened with this vault yet they actually might be decent people for once.

On episode 4 trying to take it slow. But I think Last of US and this are doing a lot for video games into shows pipeline. If they just keep with games that are somewhat realistic but still with the fantasy it can work.

Folks asking about an Elder Scrolls series but it’s already in that medieval fantasy type and we don’t need those. Plus all the races.
Don't want to derail the thread but God of War is going to be interesting how they adapt the unrealistic parts in it lol

This shit got me playing fallout 4 again i never finished it on my pc. had it when it first came out. pc got corrupted and stopped playing it, I’ve been playing it on my ps5 because of the show as of late. I must of not been grinding the main story or just wandering a lot because I’m not far from where I left off, but since this is fallout the play through is completely different

I found this fault that’s similar to the second one Lucy found ( they trade with outsiders and aren’t naive to the surface world) nothing crazy has happened with this vault yet they actually might be decent people for once.

And end of this month they dropping next gen update. I just redownloaded mine.

Finished the last few episodes. Amazing show and nice setup for future seasons

In episode 6 when the fallout 4 theme music kicks in

giphy-3794273143.gif

Definitely worth a watch an I'm glad you could binge everything and not have to wait a week for a new ep.

Avoided this thread like a plague. Just wrapped up episode 8. This shit was amazing. I been playing since Fallout 3. This shit is what Fallout 76 should've been based on. Bring on season 2!

I never touched Falllout 4. I hate the direction they went with it. I hear it's free for all Prime members, lol, easy pass.

Fallout New Vegas was my favorite, I hear they pretty much wiped New Vegas off the map in the show? Todd Howard is such a petty little bitch. I know it was him.
I suggest running 4 before season 2. Even if you don't like the game. Knowing the game isn't necessary to watch the show. But Fallout 4 introduced some shit that makes you wonder about some shit in the show.

I never touched Falllout 4. I hate the direction they went with it. I hear it's free for all Prime members, lol, easy pass.

Fallout New Vegas was my favorite, I hear they pretty much wiped New Vegas off the map in the show? Todd Howard is such a petty little bitch. I know it was him.
Fallout 4 is one of better games to play unlike fallout 76 you need to check it out

I’m reading fallout 76 is actually fairly decent now, tried it around release and it was just a massive fumble on Bethesda behalf.

Yet to re-download it and check it, would hope by now it’s improved tho.
Yeah I have still my copy I might fire it back up and see what's new

Back