Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah this show was really fun

All these Easter egg videos are so stupid they ain’t Easter eggs but part of the gotdamn ecosystem infrastructure of game

Yeah this show was really fun

All these Easter egg videos are so stupid they ain’t Easter eggs but part of the gotdamn ecosystem infrastructure of game
Glad you said it

I got 2 more left

Maximus looked like a freed slave when he saw that gift basket🤣🤣

When he tried that caviar 😂😂

@Chi-Town B looks like fallout 4 and 76 are on ps+. Fallout 4 is getting a free ps5 upgrade at the end of the month so I'm just gonna wait. Do I have to play fallout 76 after 4 or can I play it first?

@Chi-Town B looks like fallout 4 and 76 are on ps+. Fallout 4 is getting a free ps5 upgrade at the end of the month so I'm just gonna wait. Do I have to play fallout 76 after 4 or can I play it first?
76 is a MMO.

You build your camp and go on daily missions, tasks, shit like that

It's set in the universe but not to any specific game

I've been reading the player count for 76 has been increasing everyday since the show came out with a lot of new players for the very first time

I might fire it up tonight

Wrapped up the last ep and man this show exceeded my expectations

Walker goggins is a great actor. He played the hell out of that ghoul. I think the flashbacks were a nice introduction to him but I wish they showed how he became a ghoul.

I definitely don't think we've seen the last of ol boy that became a ghoul.

The end reminded me of the beginning of FO4 or rather it seemed like they took the most influence from the events of 4.

I loved how everything came together for the finale.

I can't wait for the super mutants to pop up.

Just finished. Love how aspects of the past connected with present day including having characters that been around for 200 years. I'll probably watch a video for the Easter eggs from the video game franchise

Back