Welcome To aBlackWeb

these characters are so well written man they reflect who you are on your journey through these games

Lucy= first few hours - when your first get the game super naive think your gona save people have fun be nice at the game, come to find out it’s real a rpg at first and you can’t shoot. everything trying to fucking kill you and they will, nobody’s fucking a decent person etc etc.

Maximus= about 4-5 hours in when you start getting the game after a few mission still naive but blood thirsty and poor and really wants a power suit willing to do anything not completely evil

Ghoul= 20 hours in by this time I gotten murdred by raiders as I fought mutants at the same time I fully acknowledge this game world is treacherous shoot everything don’t even trusts a fucking cleaning robot.

these characters are so well written man they reflect who you are on your journey through these games

Lucy= first few hours - when your first get the game super naive think your gona save people have fun be nice at the game, come to find out it’s real a rpg at first and you can’t shoot. everything trying to fucking kill you and they will, nobody’s fucking a decent person etc etc.

Maximus= about 4-5 hours in when you start getting the game after a few mission still naive but blood thirsty and poor and really wants a power suit willing to do anything not completely evil

Ghoul= 20 hours in by this time I gotten murdred by raiders as I fought mutants at the same time I fully acknowledge this game world is treacherous shoot everything don’t even trusts a fucking cleaning robot.
Damn

Nice breakdown

Crazy how Lucy pops bitchass lowkey bombed that town because moldaver took his bitch😭

Fucking squire that got turned into a ghoul( or super mutant). Did all that shit for absolutely no reason

The knights from (fallout 3) DC wasn’t on some fuckshit I’m

These California knights niggas are deplorable and suck at there jobs

I feel like maybe they don’t have a large population of super mutants walking around like dc because everyone just seems to fear other humans at this point.

ghoul wife being a fucking economic terrorist was a crazy twist I think fallout is written in world where there no racism but everything is turned up on 10x

The show makes you realize how violent the game was.

Back