Welcome To aBlackWeb

Going the old 'my parent lied to me my whole life' is played out. I'm glad it didn't have her set her ghoul mother on her father

Thought it was funny how there was no nudity and then BAM it's everywhere

Hope they get more into the armor and replacing/upgrading it. Also would like to see more of the weapons from the game

Walton Goggins as the Ghoul stole the show

Going the old 'my parent lied to me my whole life' is played out. I'm glad it didn't have her set her ghoul mother on her father

Hope they get more into the armor and replacing/upgrading it. Also would like to see more of the weapons from the game

I mean if you play fallout you knew he was dirt from the beginning ,
it was just how much of a fuck nigga he was that was the surprise.

Did you play FO4?

No idea. They're off script so they can pick whatever. I just felt that part has been over done
Hmmm

I guess you gotta kinda play it safe. I didn't feel it was predictable but fitting

You also don't know how it's going to be received so that reveal while safe, was probably the best one until they knew they were going to get another season

Lol I mean it’s perfectly fine to disagree about something in the show. If you feel everything was perfect then good on you

16ad3dddc529579ed289f4b41cc4c04089b6cf6f.gifv

2f94ae2c616a29886fa636b8168552f6798bf41a.gifv

On episode 4 trying to take it slow. But I think Last of US and this are doing a lot for video games into shows pipeline. If they just keep with games that are somewhat realistic but still with the fantasy it can work.

Folks asking about an Elder Scrolls series but it’s already in that medieval fantasy type and we don’t need those. Plus all the races.

Back