Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Woman spews hate towards father

Fair or foul

• Foul AF spend time with him in old age

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Fair he should have been there earlier in life

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
So you used him as an example of what not to do with your parenting style? I know a few people that did that and were great fathers. This seems like he was in the house but didn’t balance things well
Very much so.....

Providing is important. But so is time spent. I work two jobs now, but I make time to spend with my kids so we stay close

I highly disagree. My sister has a strained relationship with her kids right now cuz she spent more time working than with them.

They were home alone a lot and are mad independent and feel like they don't need her. She hates that disposition, and they consistently beef. All because they feel like she treated them like second options
I see what you’re saying but if she’s trying to patch it up they could be open to hearing her out, they don’t have to but that could help with the healing process

@BlackAx410

Prepare yourself to forgive her for shit that you wouldnt forgive anyone else for doing. And I know you probably like, that’s my girl of course. Nah bruh, she gone violate and when before when a chick you was dating violate and you could just distance or walk away from. Ain’t no distancing here fam. You distance you create a ditch that’s hard to repair. You can’t walk away.

Pay attention to what’s in your name..and what’s in her’s. You might love her but don’t volunteer shit for her that she wouldn’t do for you. That I’m just that type of nigga so it ain’t no big deal shit, gone feel away when y’all 8 years in and she start acting like you don’t do enough for her.

Just know, no matter what you do or how you do at some point she gone carry it like you don’t do shit. Specifically…Especially when she get pregnant..them pregnancy hormones gone test you love and patience b.

Now some niggaz will say..that’s just how it is, you grow, you fight, you love…

Me..nah, shit not worth it

I see what you’re saying but if she’s trying to patch it up they could be open to hearing her out, they don’t have to but that could help with the healing process
She's angry about it because she feels guilty and doesn't know how to express it. And since they don't feel like dealing with her anger, they deliberately distanced themselves. None of them live in the same state as her.

I got multiple family members who also don't deal with their mom's cuz they didn't feel like a priority growing up. Them feelings are hard to get over when you grew up and matured with them.

Everybody can't get over shit

I don't think they shitting on them...

They're expressing their truth. It feels weird and forced. It doesn't feel natural, and it makes them feel dishonest trying to embrace him. I totally get it. I used to pray my father never wanted to "patch things up" before he died....nigga spent his whole life being an asshole and I spent my life learning to live without him. I would hated if in his last moments he wanted to fix that. Leave me the fuck alone.

I Can give a fuck less about a will

That's not enough to me. Unless there's some more information that she left out. They're some hypocrites and they're foul AF.

@BlackAx410

Marriage is a partnership. As long as you guys work well together. You'll be good. It's like going to school and sharing a grade with a person. Regardless of who does what, y'all getting the same grade... So it don't matter if it's an A or a F it's on both of y'all

That's not enough to me. Unless there's some more information that she left out. They're some hypocrites and they're foul AF.
Some people are okay living with that

Clearly they are.

I don't think they're foul, because it's not a choice. It's just how they feel

It’s fair for them to feel like that and foul for them to behave that way towards him.

Being around my pops is sometimes strange and uncomfortable. Only because it’s the exact same thing as being around a stranger. Because for all intents and purposes, the nigga is a STRANGER.

But he’s also my father. He gave me half my chromosomes and shit.

So I just fight through the ‘Dawg, I don’t eem know you’ vibe and shit.

And my pops wasnt around AT ALL. It was t that he was just working a lot.

Very much so.....

Providing is important. But so is time spent. I work two jobs now, but I make time to spend with my kids so we stay close
You also a good wife who can help them understand your sacrifices

@BlackAx410

Marriage is a partnership. As long as you guys work well together. You'll be good. It's like going to school and sharing a grade with a person. Regardless of who does what, y'all getting the same grade... So it don't matter if it's an A or a F it's on both of y'all
Yeah we’ve known each other since 2010 and officially got together in 2016 so we know each other pretty well. She’s definitely made me into a better person and we enjoy each other’s company. We’ve said fucked up things to each other but it’s been worked out and not going to get carried into the marriage

You also a good wife who can help them understand your sacrifices
I make them my priority though. I'll stop everything for them. And have many times. My kids never feel like an option

Yeah we’ve known each other since 2010 and officially got together in 2016 so we know each other pretty well. She’s definitely made me into a better person and we enjoy each other’s company. We’ve said fucked up things to each other but it’s been worked out and not going to get carried into the marriage
Just be each other's best friends. Consult each other first. Move as one. The closer the better. Because when y'all going in different directions..... Everything suffers

@BlackAx410

Prepare yourself to forgive her for shit that you wouldnt forgive anyone else for doing. And I know you probably like, that’s my girl of course. Nah bruh, she gone violate and when before when a chick you was dating violate and you could just distance or walk away from. Ain’t no distancing here fam. You distance you create a ditch that’s hard to repair. You can’t walk away.

Pay attention to what’s in your name..and what’s in her’s. You might love her but don’t volunteer shit for her that she wouldn’t do for you. That I’m just that type of nigga so it ain’t no big deal shit, gone feel away when y’all 8 years in and she start acting like you don’t do enough for her.

Just know, no matter what you do or how you do at some point she gone carry it like you don’t do shit. Specifically…Especially when she get pregnant..them pregnancy hormones gone test you love and patience b.

Now some niggaz will say..that’s just how it is, you grow, you fight, you love…

Me..nah, shit not worth it
Lol there’s been a few things that she said to me that I didn’t agree with because we were raised differently, shit it’s some things we disagree on, but we both verbalized and worked on those issues and she’s repeatedly told me she’s never going anywhere and we can’t envision life without each other. I know there’s going to be some tests throughout the marriage but we split a lot of things down the middle and have been since we moved in together 3 years ago. When I first moved to Virginia I had to get my own apartment and pay rent to prove I wasn’t a mooching bum ass nigga lls

Folks are looking for the perfect parents but when they become older they should understand that parents ain’t perfect but they are trying.

a lot of people are so quick to say fuck their parents this day of age.

I definitely feel y’all but I really feel like quality time with your kid ain’t some new or impossible concept l. Nobody is perfect but for some situations it’s completely understandable why grown kids won’t rock with their folks. This tweet here tho ain’t giving no details

Honestly it doesn't seem like they hate dude they are just continuing the relationship the way it was established. Obviously it's not much to go on but it didn't read like they resented him

Lol there’s been a few things that she said to me that I didn’t agree with because we were raised differently, shit it’s some things we disagree on, but we both verbalized and worked on those issues and she’s repeatedly told me she’s never going anywhere and we can’t envision life without each other. I know there’s going to be some tests throughout the marriage but we split a lot of things down the middle and have been since we moved in together 3 years ago. When I first moved to Virginia I had to get my own apartment and pay rent to prove I wasn’t a mooching bum ass nigga lls
Nah I’m sure you’ll work out. Not every one is the same

Honestly it doesn't seem like they hate dude they are just continuing the relationship the way it was established. Obviously it's not much to go on but it didn't read like they resented him
They just don't knew how to be close to him.. It's weirding them out. And they feel shitty about faking a warmness they don't really feel.

That's just what I'm getting from it

Back