Fair or Foul? Woman spews hate towards father

Fair or foul

• Foul AF spend time with him in old age

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Fair he should have been there earlier in life

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

BlackAx410

So this woman is mad that her dad worked a job her entire life to provide for his family and wasn’t emotionally available. Now that he’s retired her and her siblings refuse to hang out with him and leave the room when he tries to talk to them.Even though I’m not a father I’d take these ungrateful mawfuckas out of my will if I read some shit like this on the internet. But most of y’all have kids and it seems like y’all are involved fathers foreal, so ABW do y’all think this is fair or foul?

Idk I had a terrible relationship with my dad until like 3 years ago and I forgave him. I can’t imagine holding onto this much resentment

252a705a517d92e325356fefcd12ddb9a5364bdd.gifv

So this woman is mad that her dad worked a job her entire life to provide for his family and wasn’t emotionally available. Now that he’s retired her and her siblings refuse to hang out with him and leave the room when he tries to talk to them.Even though I’m not a father I’d take these ungrateful mawfuckas out of my will if I read some shit like this on the internet. But most of y’all have kids and it seems like y’all are involved fathers foreal, so ABW do y’all think this is fair or foul?

You made a ton of assumptions off one tweet fam.

Fair. It’s not that hard to be there emotionally for your kids. How you just work and work and work and have no emotional connection to your kids in their early years. That’s shit creates fucked up kids. Work ain’t a valid excuse in my eyes at all.

It’s messed up. I’ve had this conversation with people over the years, I can’t speak for anybody that could read this, but many of us were subject to physical discipline when we were growing up. In terms of that discussion? You can consider it to be right, you can consider it to be wrong. Either way it’s just a perspective you can adopt.Yet if that’s what our parents believe to be the right way, so long as they tried in other areas to raise us right? We shouldn’t try to make them out to be these terrible people because that’s the only way they knew how to raise the children. So when you have this discussion come out? You should be very understanding for your parents, instead of trying to be petty with your desire to keep them away from you and getting to know them.

You made a ton of assumptions off one tweet fam.
Where are the assumptions? Shorty said she’s uncomfortable around him and leaves the room when he’s there. She admitted to shutting him out when he tried to connect in the tweet as well

Back