Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Woman spews hate towards father

Fair or foul

• Foul AF spend time with him in old age

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Fair he should have been there earlier in life

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
That's wack to me. If he wasn't available because of fuckshit I understand but he was doing it for the fam, let's not act like parents being emotionally available isn't a pretty new thing. I don't think he should be made to suffer for a common mistake a lot of fathers have made. Thats taught behaviour which until pretty recently was the norm. It's only our generation that realized that error in our parents ways.

If you can identify he was emotionally unavailable and you have major issues and resentment because of it you should be able to also identify he's trying and maybe instead of walking out the room every time he comes in you sit down and talk about why you have that resentment and you try and work through it. Seems clear he's willing. Anything else is some fuckshit and those kids are hypocrites.

Maybe he didn't understand the entire mission but he didn't fail it.

Fuck them.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's wack to me. If he wasn't available because of fuckshit I understand but he was doing it for the fam, let's not act like parents being emotionally available isn't a pretty new thing. I don't think he should be made to suffer for a common mistake a lot of fathers have made. Thats taught behaviour which until pretty recently was the norm. It's only our generation that realized that error in our parents ways.

If you can identify he was emotionally unavailable and you have major issues and resentment because of it you should be able to also identify he's trying and maybe instead of walking out the room every time he comes in you sit down and talk about why you have that resentment and you try and work through it. Seems clear he's willing. Any else is some fuckshit and those kids are hypocrites.

Fuck them.
Folks are looking for the perfect parents but when they become older they should understand that parents ain’t perfect but they are trying.

a lot of people are so quick to say fuck their parents this day of age.

Last edited:

If you can identify he was emotionally unavailable and you have major issues and resentment because of it you should be able to also identify he's trying and maybe instead of walking out the room every time he comes in you sit down and talk about why you have that resentment and you try and work through it. Seems clear he's willing. Any else is some fuckshit and those kids are hypocrites.

Fuck them.
Made me think about "He Got Game" with the father & son. 😎

So this woman is mad that her dad worked a job her entire life to provide for his family and wasn’t emotionally available. Now that he’s retired her and her siblings refuse to hang out with him and leave the room when he tries to talk to them.Even though I’m not a father I’d take these ungrateful mawfuckas out of my will if I read some shit like this on the internet. But most of y’all have kids and it seems like y’all are involved fathers foreal, so ABW do y’all think this is fair or foul?

That’s how the game go..a man gotta find his happiness in himself when he make the sacrifice to have a family. That’s why I be tryna tell young niggaz, don’t get married. It ain’t what you think it is.

I mean, he taught them to live without being emotionally attached to them.

He created a learned behavior. That's hard to just snap out of.... If they not feeling him... Then they not feeling him 🤷🏿‍♂️

Imagine being mad someone is emotionally unavailable to you then when they are making an effort to be emotionally available instead of taking advantage of that and either getting it out by just accepting that he is open or finally having an open emotionally available conversation you go out of your way to group up with your siblings to shit on that person and purposely make yourself emotionally unavailable and run to the internet to talk about it.

I hope cuts them out the will.

Folks are looking for the perfect parents but when they become older they should understand that parents ain’t perfect but they are trying.

My parents were born in the 1950’s in abusive homes with suspect parents. Once I got to a certain age I had to understand they didn’t have direction but provided for me the best way they could so I had to let certain things go

Imagine being mad someone is emotionally unavailable to you then when they are making an effort to be emotionally available instead of taking advantage of that and either getting it out by just accepting that he is open or finally having an open emotionally available conversation you go out of your way to group up with your siblings to shit on that person and purposely make yourself emotionally unavailable and run to the internet to talk about it.

I hope cuts them out the will.
I don't think they shitting on them...

They're expressing their truth. It feels weird and forced. It doesn't feel natural, and it makes them feel dishonest trying to embrace him. I totally get it. I used to pray my father never wanted to "patch things up" before he died....nigga spent his whole life being an asshole and I spent my life learning to live without him. I would hated if in his last moments he wanted to fix that. Leave me the fuck alone.

I Can give a fuck less about a will

Real question,
How many people treat their single mom like this whi works two jobs to house and feed and clothe niggas but not home?
Most will say they got in trouble because mom wasn’t home but where’s the resentment?
I blame the media and bitterness and lack of empathy and sympathy.

And when they become parents think they are doing right when the cycle has already started again, but now they in the other and can’t understand

Real question,
How many people treat their single mom like this whi works two jobs to house and feed and clothe niggas but not home?
Most will say they got in trouble because mom wasn’t home but where’s the resentment?
This is a good point single mothers that work 2 jobs would never get slander like this. Shorty even said in another tweet that her mom had a job and she didn’t feel like this towards her lls

Real question,
I think that's a huge jump, cuz I personally know a lotta people who had bad relationships with their mom's cuz they were always working and never home.

This is a good point single mothers that work 2 jobs would never get slander like this.
I highly disagree. My sister has a strained relationship with her kids right now cuz she spent more time working than with them.

They were home alone a lot and are mad independent and feel like they don't need her. She hates that disposition, and they consistently beef. All because they feel like she treated them like secondary priorities

I don't think they shitting on them...

They're expressing their truth. It feels weird and forced. It doesn't feel natural, and it makes them feel dishonest trying to embrace him. I totally get it. I used to pray my father never wanted to "patch things up" before he died....nigga spent his whole life being an asshole and I spent my life learning to live without him. I would hated if in his last moments he wanted to fix that. Leave me the fuck alone.

I Can give a fuck less about a will
So you used him as an example of what not to do with your parenting style? I know a few people that did that and were great fathers. This seems like he was in the house but didn’t balance things well

Back