Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Fair or Foul? Preschool school Parents in New Jersey area want curvaceous art teacher(🖼) fired cause her body will distract students from learning

We had a fine ass teacher in 3rd grade.

She was miss moore then got married and became Mrs Solomon

She was mean as fuck though.... So niggaz didn't even like her.

9th grade English teacher, Ms Nash. Fine as shit, nice as hell and young, she might have been in her late 20's. Every dude that had her for English wanted to holler.
She had a writing contest or some shit and the winner got to spend an afternoon with her at American Grand Prix (go karts and arcade) and dinner wherever you wanted. I won that shit and it wasn't even close. I'm thinking I'mma get to play it smooth and put my bid in over dinner but then she talmbout she gonna take the runner-up too.

frusterated-overwhelmed.gif

So now this extra broad is coming with us, straight third wheel status.

... I still had fun and we went to Pizza Hut 'cause back then the Meatlovers was brand new and they didn't deliver so that's what I wanted but still, the whole time we were there my ass was mad as shit over this extra broad but in hindsight I had ZERO chance and she prolly would have laughed her ass off and thought it was cute so maybe it was for the best that the extra broad was there...

still...

passin.gif

Miss fresh off the boat Rican 🎨 teacher speaks out on being body shamed..

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

That incredible urge to call her annoying is due to the fact that she is the walking personification of Provocative Victimization.

Her voice screams "nooooooo issss cuss I didn’t not know I could burn the water my love!”

Putin gif.gif

Let her cook.

She has the right to dress however she wants as long as she's not showing too much skin.

Just like, if I was a student in her class, I'd have the right to have an erection while she's teaching.

Putin clip.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 913710

Let her cook.

She has the right to dress however she wants as long as she's not showing too much skin.

Just like, if I was a student in her class, I'd have the right to have an erection for the duration of her class.

View attachment 913713
I'm sure no one is surprised that you were just as disgusting at 5yo as you are at 65yo

Bully for you

I have nothing to do with this you the one said you would have an wrection in kindergarten not me bro

Forgive me for being a heterosexual male.

I believe that would be a normal reaction if I was around a teacher who was dressed like that.

So tell me, how is that anywhere near as disgusting as someone who pissed in a soda machine at Hardee's?

Forgive me for being a heterosexual male.

I believe that would be a normal reaction if I was around a teacher who was dressed like that.

So tell me, how is that anywhere near as disgusting as someone who pissed in a soda machine at Hardee's?

at 5?

WTF are you talking about kindergarten for???

You're just exposing how sick you really are.

I never said anything about her being my kindergarten teacher.

Just her being my teacher.

TF is wrong with you niggas?

She is a kindergarten teacher tho. Hence why chicity said what he said

Back