Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Fair or Foul? Preschool school Parents in New Jersey area want curvaceous art teacher(đź–Ľ) fired cause her body will distract students from learning

Most hoes work with kids or the elderly.

I ain't ever met no girl that was internet thot box that didn't have a shitty paying job working with kids or in medical field.

I'm starting to get girls that are enlisted.

Americans are prudes. They like to believe that the people that hold respectable jobs in society like a teacher, a police officer, or a military member are good, moral, wholesome people.

And they are not because most people are not.

You paying these people 29k to 45K at best in the richest country in the world.

Shorty can stack up 7K and go get her body done. Her Instagram starts popping. She gets sponsorships and shit that pays more than being in your pussy ass school.

Lol, if you don't want your nurses, teachers, military members out here cracking they ass open or posting thirst traps, pay them more lol.

You don't got bitches in software engineering showing they ass for a reason.

Feel like every yr an instance like this is coming up

She got the attention she was seeking when she put down that down payment.

As a parent, I'd have a convo about her potentially posting my kids and kim from there

I made a thread on her like a year ago….

She teaches art class like once a week and pretends shes this big teacher when in reality she does like this for attention…she has a bbl

This makes the most sense. My bullshit detector went off as soon as I looked at them pics. She's obviously just campaigning to go viral and seeking the attention. Outrage attention, sympathy attention, thirst attention...it's all the same.

Reminds me of that Bruse Wane character that we roasted off the IC. Back when illuminati boogeyman stories were the wave and he was tryna get his rap career to pop by slangin doo doo raps.

This makes the most sense. My bullshit detector went off as soon as I looked at them pics. She's obviously just campaigning to go viral and seeking the attention. Outrage attention, sympathy attention, thirst attention...it's all the same.

Reminds me of that Bruse Wane character that we roasted off the IC. Back when illuminati boogeyman stories were the wave and he was tryna get his rap career to pop by slangin doo doo raps.

yup this is the 3rd time she went “viral”
If u noticed a fuckn random IG page posted it lol

“teacher received backlack over her body!! Parents want her fired!!”

wouldnt be shocked if it's a fake story she paid for

on some this will get me clout shit

And another thing.

This woman is not attractive. First of all, she got crazy eyes. Second of all, she smacks her lips when she talks. Third of all, her hairline pushed back. Fourth of all, she put all them damn fillers in her face. Fifth of all, she got a former fat chick face, she put all that fat in her titties and her ass. Sixth of all, her voice would cause me to shoot myself in the fucking face.

Last edited:
I can still remember when teachers wore bigger clothing/dresses to keep their figures from being stared at. Especially in JHS when little boys and girls had their hormones raging

Male teachers didn’t walk around with skin tight muscle shirts during math class and teachers didn’t have tight dresses with their hips/legs poking out…not to this extent at least

There comes a point where “natural body” has to match up with “professionalism”

Lol she said it’s not true and the moms at her school are her biggest supporters….I think somebody on social media just came across her page and knew it was a narrative that would fly

I can still remember when teachers wore bigger clothing/dresses to keep their figures from being stared at. Especially in JHS when little boys and girls had their hormones raging

Male teachers didn’t walk around with skin tight muscle shirts during math class and teachers didn’t have tight dresses with their hips/legs poking out…not to this extent at least

There comes a point where “natural body” has to match up with “professionalism”
Man my teachers were old and ugly lol

Back