Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Fair or Foul? Preschool school Parents in New Jersey area want curvaceous art teacher(🖼) fired cause her body will distract students from learning

And another thing.

This woman is not attractive. First of all, she got crazy eyes. Second of all, she smacks her lips when she talks. Third of all, her hairline pushed back. Fourth of all, she put all them damn fillers in her face. Fifth of all, she got a former fat chick face, she put all that fat in her titties and her ass. Sixth of all, her voice would cause me to shoot myself in the fucking face.

This man has poster of the year and rookie of the year locked up.

richard-pryor-first-black-president.gif

She blocked you huh?

Blocked me?

She not even my type for the season.

It's summer time. I'm only doing women with the cute slim booty and flat stomach.

When the winter hits, I deal with the build a bitch since they look better with their clothes on and I don't gotta see them with their chicken drum stick ass legs or their weird ass sculpted stomachs.

But now these new girls are getting hip to game and getting the build a bitch parts that are more natural. You can tell a build a bitch from the Nicki Minaj/Kim Kardashian era, they all look like this hoe lol.

These days they just get their ass shaped in proportion to their thighs and shit because they want that bubble shape.

Nice joke though. I chuckled.

let the woman teach..... if some miserable overweight moms with multiple kids with no man in life are jealous maybe they should step up their game

These situations always explode on themselves I just tell my kids to fall back and observe the madness.

My son got in trouble one cuz he allegedly called a teacher a thot. He prolly did, but it always catches me off guard when he does blatantly disrespectful shit like that.

I definitely dealt with him. And told him he was wrong. And asked him why he felt that way. He basically said cuz all day long like every dude in the building be coming by the class room to rap at her every day. And it's distracting, so they started joking her and and someone said she was a thot..... But not him 🙄

I was like bruh..... You don't have to do that. You don't have to do or say anything..... If she's doing anything she shouldn't be... Unless it's directly hurting you. Mind your business. The way she does her job and lives her life will develope it's own results and answers. You are a child. Stay in your place. Your are not the one to pass judgement on or answer to.

And sure enough teacher got pregnant, gained a bunch a weight... And now nobody visits her, and her clothes are much less revealing 🤷🏿‍♂️

Life goes on

And had terrible breath. I remember my 9th grade Integrated Math teacher. Chronic halitosis. Some students put a bottle of Scope on her desk with a note saying “please use.”

Made her cry.

man

had an english teacher who would drink coffee & take smoke breaks during class

use to come back in class smellin like SHIT!

:hahaha:

We had a fine ass teacher in 3rd grade.

She was miss moore then got married and became Mrs Solomon

She was mean as fuck though.... So niggaz didn't even like her.

Back