Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Fair or Foul? Preschool school Parents in New Jersey area want curvaceous art teacher(đź–Ľ) fired cause her body will distract students from learning

181A7EF4-866A-4044-B9B0-2BE3A46F8717.jpeg

1661486129641.gif

The Moms are more worried about the kids fath suddenly wanting to be involved with their kids school activities all of a sudden…

Update: Unfairly attacked sweet innocent victimized teacher speaks..

Update: The sweet innocent Rican teacher speaks out on unfortunately being body shamed…

Last edited:
Usually idgaf, we built how we built.

But this chick is modified and her whole IG is centered around her modifications with respect to her employment (I think she got a meme saying "how teachers look now vs back then" or some shit). She may cover them kids faces in her posts but she still posting other peoples kids on an IG she know damn well is geared towards creating thirst.

The narcissism is off the fucking charts with this broad.

I'm still following her though cause she might drop an onlyfans when she get fired.

Usually idgaf, we built how we built.

But this chick is modified and her whole IG is centered around her modifications with respect to her employment (I think she got a meme saying "how teachers look now vs back then" or some shit). She may cover them kids faces in her posts but she still posting other peoples kids on an IG she know damn well is geared towards creating thirst.

The narcissism is off the fucking charts with this broad.

I'm still following her though cause she might drop an onlyfans when she get fired.
đź’Żđź’Ż

Ass
Damn.. She's fresh off the boat too.. It’s foul as hell want those evil ass moms are doing to her.. She sounds really stressed about this situation…

She may be an ultimate attention whore on this one, but it’s sad that teachers can’t have an “off time.”

You’d think we were all fucking POTUSes with the unruly standards people are trying to place on normal people when they’re actually not at their employment.

Can’t dress a certain way, can’t vocalize certain thoughts, can’t live as a private citizen. Ridiculous.

Look man, as long as she’s not turning her classroom into her own OnlyFans studio in front of those kids, she’s solid. The insecurity of these moms is over 9000 on this one.

She may be an ultimate attention whore on this one, but it’s sad that teachers can’t have an “off time.”

You’d think we were all fucking POTUSes with the unruly standards people are trying to place on normal people when they’re actually not at their employment.

Can’t dress a certain way, can’t vocalize certain thoughts, can’t live as a private citizen. Ridiculous.

Look man, as long as she’s not turning her classroom into her own OnlyFans studio in front of those kids, she’s solid. The insecurity of these moms is over 9000 on this one.

I mean that's cool and everything but she posting classroom thirst traps with people's kids in them. Yeah she covering they faces with emojis and shit but still.

I think the issue is that it's plainly clear that she's not separating her private life from her professional life.

I mean that's cool and everything but she posting classroom thirst traps with people's kids in them. Yeah she covering they faces with emojis and shit but still.

I think the issue is that it's plainly clear that she's not separating her private life from her professional life.
Facts but @Mister B. is triggered cuz we dont allow him to post his toes.

I dont have an issue with the way she dresses in class. She is curvy so it is gonna show in anything she wear outside of a muu muu.

I dont think she should post others people's kids without the parents permission.

She seems legit happy to be a teacher. She also taught 5th and 6th grade. Said she is working on a nonprofit. One of the worst things for a kid is being taught by a teacher who no longer cares anymore or who is super stressed out. Lots of teachers are quitting due to the high stress of that job

I will say she might want to put her page on private. Having her life outside of work on the net will continue to cause her problems. Even though many people do it, people kind of put teachers on a higher pedestal.

If the kids grades arnt dropping and she isnt being inappropriate around them, I have no problem. Hell, I paid more attention and did better in class when there was an attractive teacher.

Back