Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Petition Made For Actor Playing Fred Hampton To Be Changed

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
It does your talking about something you know nothing about you have no experience of been black in Europe you have no idea what we were raised on culturally but you read a book. I have done both and that's not me saying I'm better than you or smarter than you that's me saying I have seen how black people are treated and who they are raised on everywhere. but you continue using your imagination with your books

man fuck all that

Fred Hampton was a Black man from america lmaoooo idc what yall read or how many roots movies you watched....

they shouldve chosen a Black american and especially one thats not suffering from racial fatigue

thats it and thats all.

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
Calling on your groupie for support.
:lol9:
whoa

Walter White I Give Up GIF by Breaking Bad - Find & Share on GIPHY

nick cannon is not playing amadou diallo so what is your point?
My point is that he's qualified to act as the guy. Besides being black and a victim of racism, how many more qualifications does an actor need to be able to play him? Is just being American enough? Or does he have to be from Illinois? Should there be a blood relation, too? Forrest Whitaker played Idi Amin and knocked it out of the park, but he was born in Texas. Imagine actors acting, lol. I guess my real point is that what you're lamenting about is a waste of time.

I did a lot of "reading" on the Panthers ... I was obsessed with them at some point...

One of the GOAT autobiographies is that of Stokely Carmichael, one of the founders and later honorary prime minister of the Panther party

He was of Caribbean heritage from Trinidad and later relocated to Africa changing his name to Kwame Toure...

So one of the key founders of the Black Panther Party....

Wasn't even American...

A whole lot of ignorance and protectionism being portrayed in this thread... for obvious reasons

My point is that he's qualified to act as the guy. Besides being black and a victim of racism, how many more qualifications does an actor need to be able to play him? Is just being American enough? Or does he have to be from Illinois? Should there be a blood relation, too? Forrest Whitaker played Idi Amin and knocked it out of the park, but he was born in Texas. Imagine actors acting, lol. I guess my real point is that what you're lamenting about is a waste of time.

he needs to be Black and american

thats the main qualifications

so danny and co. do not pass the test

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
Back