Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Petition Made For Actor Playing Fred Hampton To Be Changed

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
For someone who promotes reading you don't read post. Also, why do you think he doesn't have cultural ties to the role?

That statement says you know NOTHING about the black British experience

I was asking a question and it had 0 to do with what you posted. i didnt read that.

Black brits have 0 ties to what happened to the Black panther party here in the states 0

im not talking about being Black. Im talking culture...

humor me.

There's nothing to think critically about. He's a black man at the end of the day. Amadou got shot at 41 times, you think the police cared he wasn't a "foundational black"?

nick cannon is not playing amadou diallo so what is your point?

traveling has 0 to do with what we are discussing

lmaooooo

just say you cant refute what im saying ... so i can go back to twitter

You gave the wackest suggestion possible. You could have said Anthony Mackie, donald Glover, corey Hawkins, john Washington, tyler james Williams, Michael b jordan, denzel Whittaker, shameik moore, etc...

Yo ass said ray Fisher tho. Didn't even try. You just talking to talk like most niggas on here.
Have you seen what fred hampton looked like? You literally just rambled off the typical list white media lists. Honestly we need knew black american faces than the ones you listed. And you're guilty of the accusations you accuse me of.

Have you seen what fred hampton looked like? You literally just rambled off the typical list white media lists. Honestly we need knew black american faces than the ones you listed. And you're guilty of the accusations you accuse me of.

Talk to em!

traveling has 0 to do with what we are discussing

lmaooooo

just say you cant refute what im saying ... so i can go back to twitter
It does your talking about something you know nothing about you have no experience of been black in Europe you have no idea what we were raised on culturally but you read a book. I have done both and that's not me saying I'm better than you or smarter than you that's me saying I have seen how black people are treated and who they are raised on everywhere. but you continue using your imagination with your books

Are you really claiming John Washington doesn't have the look to play Fred Hampton? Seriously?

And he has proven to be a damn good actor. Can you say that about Ray Fisher?

Back