Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul?: Parent Disciplines Child In Front Of Teacher For Acting Up

Fair or Foul

• Fair

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Foul

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
I never did anything in school to have my parents come up to the school. I assume the boys father not around because my dad put fear in me to not show out in class. I never got a beat down but his threat was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Watched it on mute and watched it with sound.

Seen it done to me, and many others of all races. Nigga comment, meh, I've been called worse and heard parents call their child worse while disciplining their children. All races does this, this just isn't a black thing.

You act up in class, you should get your ass whooped in class. He'll think twice the next time about acting out. I've seen fathers come to the school and give their kids a whooping.

Last edited:
i read somewhere that cps got involved

dont quote me, ill find it

BEAUMONT, Texas — The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services confirms that four children have been removed from the home of the mother seen in a viral video hitting one of her sons with a belt at school.
DFPS and BISD police have been investigating the incident at Homer Drive Elementary School.
The video posted on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter has since been removed from all three sites but not before more than a million people watched it.

12News viewed the video before it was removed. We have chosen not to post the video to protect the child.
The video shows a mom on the school's campus clearly looking for her son. She locates him in the cafeteria and is seen pulling him by the collar to a courtyard outside.
The video shows her hitting the boy with a belt several times. Through tears, the boy is forced to apologize to a woman who appears to be his teacher as he is hit with the belt.
The woman is seen cursing at the boy and using the n-word multiple times.
The woman and her friend are both seen in the video wearing school visitor badges. It's unclear who is recording the incident.
Jefferson County District Attorney Bob Wortham tells 12News that there were no marks on the child. He says the language heard in the video was "unacceptable" and that his office is looking into exactly what they can do.
"As the district was made aware of the situation, administrators contacted the appropriate enforcement agencies and the matter is under investigation," BISD spokesperson Hannah Letulle told 12News in an email.
Homer Drive Elementary principal Dr. Belinda Richardson-George posted on Facebook Wednesday night saying, "We do not condone this type of behavior from our parents, teachers, and/or scholars. This matter is under investigation."

BEAUMONT, Texas — The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services confirms that four children have been removed from the home of the mother seen in a viral video hitting one of her sons with a belt at school.
DFPS and BISD police have been investigating the incident at Homer Drive Elementary School.
The video posted on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter has since been removed from all three sites but not before more than a million people watched it.

12News viewed the video before it was removed. We have chosen not to post the video to protect the child.
The video shows a mom on the school's campus clearly looking for her son. She locates him in the cafeteria and is seen pulling him by the collar to a courtyard outside.
The video shows her hitting the boy with a belt several times. Through tears, the boy is forced to apologize to a woman who appears to be his teacher as he is hit with the belt.
The woman is seen cursing at the boy and using the n-word multiple times.
The woman and her friend are both seen in the video wearing school visitor badges. It's unclear who is recording the incident.
Jefferson County District Attorney Bob Wortham tells 12News that there were no marks on the child. He says the language heard in the video was "unacceptable" and that his office is looking into exactly what they can do.
"As the district was made aware of the situation, administrators contacted the appropriate enforcement agencies and the matter is under investigation," BISD spokesperson Hannah Letulle told 12News in an email.
Homer Drive Elementary principal Dr. Belinda Richardson-George posted on Facebook Wednesday night saying, "We do not condone this type of behavior from our parents, teachers, and/or scholars. This matter is under investigation."

Dat hoodbooger got fo keeids !!

Funny how dominant society suddenly cares about black children when it involves taking them from their parents.
I hope there was further evidence in that house to justify taking her children away.

society had nothing to do with it.....yeah the video went viral but the school was gonna call regardless

and having dealt with them, yes, there must be further evidence in the house to justify taking ALL the kids when the video only showed her beating one

for the most part if you have running water and electricity, and a few items of food in the kitchen and the kids dont have marks and bruises they'll let you be

had to have been a different story

which alludes to what I was saying about all her rage NOT being about that kid acting up

when you going thru shit and barely making it, yeah you lose your head over little shit

she let all her stress out on that kid....which is too common

on the flip side of that I do wish there was more layers to what DCFS stands for, and it had more backing/funding

because they'll refer you to anger management or drug courses but outside of that they dont exactly help these parents get out of whatever funk they're in to get the kids back

im not a fan of them being in the system but sometimes that shit is inevitable....in those cases I feel like if a little more help was aimed at the parent obviously having trouble, it would work out for the better

Last edited:
Funny how dominant society suddenly cares about black children when it involves taking them from their parents.
I hope there was further evidence in that house to justify taking her children away.
Idk what the laws are in the US, but here in Canada you cant discipline your child in a fit of rage, you cant swear at them and youre not to surpass a three 'spank' rule meaning they cannot be struck more than 3 times. So that video would have been enough to remove the children, here.

I been felt like this. Its a convenient way to get the children in the system. A fucked up cycle

Back