Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul?: Parent Disciplines Child In Front Of Teacher For Acting Up

Fair or Foul

• Fair

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Foul

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
Not for the public crucification. This can backfire depending on what he deals with at school after this.

Whoever waa holdin the cam mom shudda beat her ass too

Putin gif.gif

This used to be commonplace back in the day.

Only difference is it was the fathers who would come to the school and handle it.

Couple of cats I grew up with got whippings right in front of the class.

Back in elementary school.

We still talk and laugh about that shit to this day.

The mother's definitely a throwback to an earlier time.

Hopefully the young man learned his lesson.

Last edited:
I dunno, man. Seems like everyone is kinda missing the point. It has very little to do with the fact that she did the shit in front of the class. That happens and it prolly shouldn't, but that's the least of our concerns. Lol.

It very much is.

People was ignorant as fuck when it came to mental well being

“Nothing wrong with him”
“He okay. He just acting like that sometimes”
We are smarter.

We are more willing to understand a problem and trying to fix it mental and physical.

That one thing doesn't make people overall smarter than before.

People out here dying over fucking chicken sandwiches. People out here getting mangled for fucking internet likes. Grown adults need safe spaces cause their feelings get hurt too easily. People eating pods of tide detergent just to go viral.

Yet you trying to tell me people are smarter. Tell that bullshit to somebody dumb enough to believe it.

Not even using college but just through observing human behavior we are smarter than before in some aspects of how we interact with people especially children. That's not something you need a college degree to see

I can agree with this but an overall blanket statement of "we smarter than before" I will never agree with cause it just ain't true.

People out here dying over fucking chicken sandwiches. People out here getting mangled for fucking internet likes. Grown adults need safe spaces cause their feelings get hurt too easily. People eating pods of tide detergent just to go viral.

Yet you trying to tell me people are smarter. Tell that bullshit to somebody dumb enough to believe it.

nobody died over a chicken sandwich tho. Dude got stabbed by somebody he had beef with they just happen to be at the same place

Bruh relax people maybe more sensitive(which I don’t know how that’s negative in regards to intelligence) but like 30 years ago we didn’t have same knowledge as now.

Back