Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul?: Parent Disciplines Child In Front Of Teacher For Acting Up

Fair or Foul

• Fair

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Foul

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
society had nothing to do with it.....yeah the video went viral but the school was gonna call regardless

and having dealt with them, yes, there must be further evidence in the house to justify taking ALL the kids when the video only showed her beating one

for the most part if you have running water and electricity, and a few items of food in the kitchen and the kids dont have marks and bruises they'll let you be

had to have been a different story

which alludes to what I was saying about all her rage NOT being about that kid acting up

when you going thru shit and barely making it, yeah you lose your head over little shit

she let all her stress out on that kid....which is too common
He said the dominant society aka white people

right. but I read it like he was saying "their" cry is what got some black kids taken from their home.

nah.

society had nothing to do with it.....yeah the video went viral but the school was gonna call regardless

and having dealt with them, yes, there must be further evidence in the house to justify taking ALL the kids when the video only showed her beating one

for the most part if you have running water and electricity, and a few items of food in the kitchen and the kids dont have marks and bruises they'll let you be

had to have been a different story

which alludes to what I was saying about all her rage NOT being about that kid acting up

when you going thru shit and barely making it, yeah you lose your head over little shit

she let all her stress out on that kid....which is too common

Wishful thinking, but hopefully you're right.

I been felt like this. Its a convenient way to get the children in the system. A fucked up cycle
Again, idk how it is there but in this city alone, and I've heard of some other ones southern of me, there is a big problem in general, that CPS takes and keeps children and have them on their books to get more funding. One agency was threatened with legal action because they keep needless cases just for money. In general, as a whole, western society is hell bent on fucking up family units in direct and indirect ways.

Funny how dominant society suddenly cares about black children when it involves taking them from their parents.
I hope there was further evidence in that house to justify taking her children away.

Her beating boy like she did was enough evidence. Not caping for child abuse under some fake pro black agenda

Last edited:
My parents never called me no nigga that’s street shit for niggas in the street ain’t no decent parent doing that shit unless they under 23

Folks was saying his clothes were too small for his size if true because I ain’t watch that whole thing that might be why he acting out

on the flip side of that I do wish there was more layers to what DCFS stands for, and it had more backing/funding

because they'll refer you to anger management or drug courses but outside of that they dont exactly help these parents get out of whatever funk they're in to get the kids back

im not a fan of them being in the system but sometimes that shit is inevitable....in those cases I feel like if a little more help was aimed at the parent obviously having trouble, it would work out for the better

true and I always thought the main thing was financial trouble we all know being broke is stressful being broke with mad kids and no help is multiplied and saying what could’ve been done ain’t changing the future.

But as we see with @MIUSA a lot of folks believe poor people deserve their lot in life

true and I always thought the main thing was financial trouble we all know being broke is stressful being broke with mad kids and no help is multiplied and saying what could’ve been done ain’t changing the future.

But as we see with @MIUSA a lot of folks believe poor people deserve their lot in life
Bruh you just made a scenario of a mother giving birth to multiple children she can’t care for. Are you trying to prove my point?

I’m all for bussin’ a kids ass for actin’ out but only for disciplinary reasons...not because you mad at’em...she seemed like she was angry/mad af and you shouldn’t discipline ya kids outta anger...

If that was my sons mother...she’d def have to see me bout her actions...

I’m all for bussin’ a kids ass for actin’ out but only for disciplinary reasons...not because you mad at’em...she seemed like she was angry/mad af and you shouldn’t discipline ya kids outta anger...

If that was my sons mother...she’d def have to see me bout her actions...

Deadass.

Word,
shit is abuse

Went through worse shit and all I have is resentment.

And I wasn't a bad kid. If u can't school your kids without abusing them u shouldn't have kids.

Facts fam!!!!! I hate when I see verbal abuse on a young child. I be looking at them like "You can still discipline your child and they'll still respect your authority without cussing at them". I don't even cuss around my nieces or nephews. My nephew used to be stubborn when he was young. He kinda used to get his way with my sister, but I'll tell him in an assertive manner and he won't hesitate. Even if they are in my car, then I turn the music to something to non explicit content. I gotta respect the fact that they are a child. So it's certain things that they can't hear or see until they are old enough. I let a child be a child and let the house be a home

I often seen over numerous of times, when that child grows up that they distant themselves from that parent. They won't feel comfortable talking to that parent because that bond never been there. That's a feeling that I wouldn't want to have. This little boy might grow up and not want anything to do with his mother because of his past. Then he can become envious of how other parents interact with their child, then compare it to him and his mother relationship.

Back