Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul?: Parent Disciplines Child In Front Of Teacher For Acting Up

Fair or Foul

• Fair

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Foul

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
Meh, aside from the "nigga" this and that I don't see the issue. Kid was cuttin up in school bad enough that she had to leave work? So not only are you fuckin up bad enough that school had to stop for the rest of the class, you got the family short on the light bill too???

I've seen worse back inna day.

Meh, aside from the "nigga" this and that I don't see the issue. Kid was cuttin up in school bad enough that she had to leave work? So not only are you fuckin up bad enough that school had to stop for the rest of the class, you got the family short on the light bill too???

that
doesnt
make
it
ok

giphy.gif

It's some shitty mothers out here smdh. Now my mother did whoop me, but not like this and in front of everybody. She used to be calm about it like a calm killer. Matter fact, my mother don't cuss. If we were bad in church, she used to wait until we got in the car and whoop our ass.

You saying that doesn't make it not ok.
this whole "well thats what my parents did to me" take is just not a good one to have

im not saying that kids shouldnt be spanked or whatever, but that boy was abused

as we get older, we need to understand that a lot of our parents were just doing what had been done to them and it was still wrong. We are much smarter than our parents and grandparents were. We dont HAVE to continue these forms of discipline.

He gonna grow up to resent his mom a bit because of shit like that

don’t ask me how i know

He'll resent her but if that's how his mom interacts with him he will expect that shit from other women and he's gonna end up with someone just like her screaming and cussing cuz that's will be included in his definition of showing love care and concern

My son got in a fight the other day....

He was on the computer and asked his friend to hold his turn while he went to the bathroom. Friend agrees. My son goes and comes back from the bathroom like, iight, time to get up. Kid is like naw....

So my son grabs the kid by the neck and they going at it.

The other kids dad wanted a conference cuz his kid came home with marks on his neck. So here we are two dads who are clearly in the home with boys who were fighting.

And the other Dad was clearly hurt cuz his son was acting goofy an silly as shit even in the damn office. Mines was shook cuz he knew he was in trouble. But my whole point is.... Father's can be right there and the kids still not gonna act the way you want them to...

I guess homie wants his son to be more serious and stand up for himself, and over compensates by being too hard on him.

Where as I gotta little savage who I gotta constantly talk to about using his words and not his hands.... Which I had to learn by not beating the hell out of him an controlling my anger when talking to him.

Like how can I teach my son to control his anger and not hit people while I'm constantly hitting him cuz I'm angry.

I had to learn that, cuz my son puts his hands on other people's kids

That last part is why i say the "don't tell nobody how to raise their kids" is stupid cuz how you raise yours can affect my own kid out in the world

this whole "well thats what my parents did to me" take is just not a good one to have

im not saying that kids shouldnt be spanked or whatever, but that boy was abused

as we get older, we need to understand that a lot of our parents were just doing what had been done to them and it was still wrong. We are much smarter than our parents and grandparents were. We dont HAVE to continue these forms of discipline.

The only abuse I saw was verbal. He got his ass whooped and made to apologize to the teacher; that's fair. I can understand the yelling and all that, but when you resort to talking to your kid and threatening them as if they were grown with "nigga this" and "nigga that" and all that cussin at 'em, gettin all up in his face talking shit like that you've wandered into verbal abuse territory.

I don't agree with that all. College degrees doesn't equal smart IMO

In stem degrees I can see but those general classes are jokes. Use to never show up to classes but exams. Easy A by saying the most liberal thing

Back