Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Las Vegas Smoke Shop Owner “Takes Out The Trash” (GRAPHIC)

This like when ppl break into your house and u not allowed to shoot them in some states

IMO once a person decides to commit crime against a person... the victim can do whatever they want in that situation.

U cant jus let ppl steal from u. Insurance goes up and u an easy mark. Thats not how u run a business.

I dont think thats capitalistic i think its natural instinct to defend whats yours.

AND he didnt even kill him or gut him like a fish. Fool jus got stabbed up. Hes lucky it wasn't a gun he could be dead over blunt wraps or wudever he was goin for
But dude said he was dead.
:lol10:

This is where you fucked up with Niggas

these shiftless bastids aren’t mentally flexible.
it’s either or.
Mostly never a grey area or “nuance”

they hoes. The whole lot of em.

Like yourself. Look just because niggas don’t want to defend every sex offender in the black community like you do does not mean we lack nuance. Jackass

I’ll CashApp $50 to the person who can tell me what’s wrong with this post.

Like yourself. Look just because niggas don’t want to defend every sex offender in the black community like you do does not mean we lack nuance. Jackass

I mean, there's a few commas missing and shit. It should be 'Look, just because niggas don't defend every sex offender in the black community, like you do, does not mean we lack nuance.'

How's that?

$mryounggun

Now we find out that there was a 3rd MF.

But MF still wanna talk about nuance. That shop owner was lucky it was 3 young dumb WHITE kids.

yeah and the bolded/underlined is part of the nuance

had this been black kids I doubt all these same mofos would've kept the same energy

maybe @konceptjones would keep it consistent.........but the rest of ya'll would be in here crying BLM:icu:

had this been black kids I doubt all these same mofos would've kept the same energy

maybe @konceptjones would keep it consistent.........but the rest of ya'll would be in here crying BLM:icu:

I think the kid who was holding the door might have been black, believe it or not. That latest video has court footage where at the end, his dad was saying how his son needs help.

like here

Seem like niggas was keeping the same energy to me.......................... :js4:

Not one single BLM...........:icu:

Yup.

Not giving a shit if they're Black, white, Asian, Mess-essican, or whatever: As far as I'm concerned everybody can get shot, stabbed, or knuckled down for doing this shit.

Back