Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Las Vegas Smoke Shop Owner “Takes Out The Trash” (GRAPHIC)

nah I'm just thinking about how we would encourage people to assault thieves w/o nuance

today it's some punk ass white dudes

tomorrow it's some black teenagers just being accused of stealing and a business owner getting celebrated for teeing off

but I get where u coming from tho about just letting thieves do whatever

They don't care, B. Every time some black kid gets killed or maimed in a similar situation, niggas applaud it.

tomorrow it's some black teenagers just being accused of stealing and a business owner getting celebrated for teeing off
They don't care, B. Every time some black kid gets killed or maimed in a similar situation, niggas applaud it.
I saw 2 white boys commit an obvious robbery and in doing so get stabbed by a china man.

What yall are talking about is a whole diff thing

nah I'm just thinking about how we would encourage people to assault thieves w/o nuance

but I get where u coming from tho about just letting thieves do whatever

:wdf5:....nuance?????

GTFOHWBS

ALL the nuance is gone when you try to rob me.

I guess the definition of your life being in “imminent danger” varies from person to person.

If I’m a store owner and I’m in a 2 against 1 situation like that guy in the video and one of the assailants jumps over the counter and approaches me and I’m trapped, that kinda looks like a kill or be killed situation …..

But, that’s just me.

Y’all might have a different interpretation of “imminent danger”.

What?? Yeah no.

i think everyone here can see that there wasn’t a life threatening presence there and even the owner was cool calm and collected..anyone can state reasonable “never know” type feelings but when the rubber meets the road here, it’s very clear he could’ve let them take whatever and been good and done and been fine. He was only stabbing bc he jumped the counter and was stealing it because his life was reasonably in any type of threat..he had a knife but trigger happy is trigger happy, spade is a spade..let’s call it for what it really is and not play fantasy games

i think everyone here can see that there wasn’t a life threatening presence there and even the owner was cool calm and collected..anyone can state reasonable “never know” type feelings but when the rubber meets the road here, it’s very clear he could’ve let them take whatever and been good and done and been fine. He was only stabbing bc he jumped the counter and was stealing it because his life was reasonably in any type of threat..he had a knife but trigger happy is trigger happy, spade is a spade..let’s call it for what it really is and not play fantasy games

I doubt dude wanted to stab anybody. In the heat of the moment, ain’t no telling how the shit was gonna play out. Yeah, we see that the other guy ran out of the store after dude hopped the barricade. But what if he stayed? What if they both overwhelmed/overpowered the store dude and fucked him up? The store guy wasn’t trying to see it go down like that.

You're looking at it from the wrong point of view: WE can see it now because of the video. HE, however, had no way of knowing that in the moment. This is the second or third time I've pointed this out, but in the interview after it happened, he said he had no idea whether dude that jumped the counter had a weapon, so he did what he felt he had to do to neutralize the threat.

forrealdoe.

Fuck kinda "nuance" could there be???

nuance meaning to u think before u act

it takes a certain type of mentality to be able to close the distance with someone and stab their ass up

mofos keep forgetting the law is unevenly applied when it comes to self-defense

I wouldn't advise my son to protect his store by stabbing mofos

I'd rather u use a gun and then the argument of fearing for ur life is more straightforward

but going in and stabbing a mofo multiple times doesn't look like typical self-defense

ya'll oversimplifying the situation cuz u see satisfaction in a thief getting what they deserve

but there is always context.....and life should matter over property

and I'm not even the "liberal" type in that sense

it takes a certain type of mentality to be able to close the distance with someone and stab their ass up

I'd rather u use a gun and then the argument of fearing for ur life is more straightforward

but going in and stabbing a mofo multiple times doesn't look like typical self-defense

ya'll oversimplifying the situation cuz u see satisfaction in a thief getting what they deserve

You still on this "defending property" shit even after dude said he was in fear for his life. Him stabbing dude up had nothing to do with "protecting property"; he was protecting himself and you don't seem to understand that shit whatsoever. He used what he had available, a knife. Pretty sure by now he's got a handgun (there's two gun shops very close to his shop on Sahara, one of which is in walking distance) and I don't blame him.

You're looking at this from a "store owner defending his store" perspective and that's the wrong way to see it. Once he told the other cat to take his tip money, you lose the ability to see it that way 'cause clearly it wasn't about that; he was defending his own life and that's really the only thing to see here.

You still on this "defending property" shit even after dude said he was in fear for his life. Him stabbing dude up had nothing to do with "protecting property"; he was protecting himself and you don't seem to understand that shit whatsoever. He used what he had available, a knife. Pretty sure by now he's got a handgun (there's two gun shops very close to his shop on Sahara, one of which is in walking distance) and I don't blame him.

You're looking at this from a "store owner defending his store" perspective and that's the wrong way to see it. Once he told the other cat to take his tip money, you lose the ability to see it that way 'cause clearly it wasn't about that; he was defending his own life and that's really the only thing to see here.

but this is the nuance I was talking about

bruh I'm not disputing whether he was defending property or protecting his life

my point is that different people see that video and think differently based on context

I'm looking at it from all angles........which is why I'd rather he had a gun cuz that would've been more straightforward IMO

u can make the argument that someone in fear for their life wouldn't close the distance.......which the store owner did

cuz if the thief had a gun, then why jump over the counter and make himself vulnerable

I can agree with u the thief got what he deserved and I feel no sympathy

but a court of law may see it differently

but this is the nuance I was talking about

bruh I'm not disputing whether he was defending property or protecting his life

my point is that different people see that video and think differently based on context

I'm looking at it from all angles........which is why I'd rather he had a gun cuz that would've been more straightforward IMO

u can make the argument that someone in fear for their life wouldn't close the distance.......which the store owner did

cuz if the thief had a gun, then why jump over the counter and make himself vulnerable

I can agree with u the thief got what he deserved and I feel no sympathy

but a court of law may see it differently

He said he didn't know whether or not dude had a gun when he jumped the counter. The correct thing to do, then, would be to eliminate his ability to draw a gun (assuming he even had one), which the owner did.

He said he didn't know whether or not dude had a gun when he jumped the counter. The correct thing to do, then, would be to eliminate his ability to draw a gun (assuming he even had one), which the owner did.

look at the video again........how many times did he stab the thief? how many times do you need to stab a guy to eliminate his ability to draw a gun?

the store owner went around a corner of his counter to close the distance......could he have escaped instead since he was in fear of his life?

I'm happy it worked out but shit could've def went a different way for the store owner

look at the video again........how many times did he stab the thief? how many times do you need to stab a guy to eliminate his ability to draw a gun?

the store owner went around a corner of his counter to close the distance......could he have escaped instead since he was in fear of his life?

I'm happy it worked out but shit could've def went a different way for the store owner

Escape = giving the robber time to draw a gun, which you just don't do.

How many times??? Until the muhfucka stops moving or yells "I'm dead!!!".

It's about you or him, only one of y'all gets to walk away from this.

Now you know context and nuance aren't a skill of many people

Back