Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Las Vegas Smoke Shop Owner “Takes Out The Trash” (GRAPHIC)

😆
dave-chappelle-show.gif

Bruh, when you work in a shop and someone, wearing a mask, jumps over the counter you have every reason to believe your life is in imminent danger. No cop, DA, or judge would disagree with that. Once somebody breaches that area in a store, you pretty much have free reign to defend yourself up to killing the attacker whether they're brandishing a weapon or not.

This is a weird response. You’re telling me about how YOU would feel in that situation. Or how the COPS and DA and JUDGE would look at it.

That ain’t got shit to do with what I said or my point.

I, Mryounggun, personally, if I were in that situation, would not consider my life to be in imminent danger and would not respond with deadly force.

Like…I dunno what there is to debate about that.

me personally I would've preferred he shot dude with a gun instead

the way he stabbed the robber.....he actually had to close the distance

which actually goes against the argument that he felt he was in imminent danger..........based on the other white dudes actions it just looks like they were there to steal

u shouldn't have to gut a mofo like a fish over merchandise/money.......that's what insurance is for IMO

and I'm honestly surprised at all the capitalist answers in here:icu:

I can tell ya'll hate thieves in here for real

When I initially watched I laughed cause I thought he was just gun butting that fool. It wasn't until I saw the posts in here that I realized he was stabbing him.

I won't be taking back my laugh, lol reactions or the wack I gave @VIBE what's done is done.

which actually goes against the argument that he felt he was in imminent danger..........based on the other white dudes actions it just looks like they were there to steal

u shouldn't have to gut a mofo like a fish over merchandise/money.......that's what insurance is for IMO

There was maybe a few feet between them when dude jumped the counter. As he said in the interview, he didn't know if the guy had a gun or not so he had to defend himself. And that's a reasonable response.

So he sposed to sit in the corner and let ppl steal?

Do u let them take the cash out the register too?

So he sposed to sit in the corner and let ppl steal?

Do u let them take the cash out the register too?

technically yeah if it's just merchandise and money........that shit is replaceable

u shouldn't be pressed to take someone's life over something minor like that.........that's what insurance is for

however if someone does decide to kill u for trying to take their shit

I'm not gon judge that person for having a different response than I would

I think it's fucked up but still fair.........cuz that's what happens when u fuck around

This like when ppl break into your house and u not allowed to shoot them in some states

IMO once a person decides to commit crime against a person... the victim can do whatever they want in that situation.

U cant jus let ppl steal from u. Insurance goes up and u an easy mark. Thats not how u run a business.

I dont think thats capitalistic i think its natural instinct to defend whats yours.

AND he didnt even kill him or gut him like a fish. Fool jus got stabbed up. Hes lucky it wasn't a gun he could be dead over blunt wraps or wudever he was goin for

Actually, he told the dude that snatched the tip jar (the one that didn't get shanked) to just take the cash but leave the coins 'cause he needed them.

One of the main reasons that, even though I would've responded differently, I don't have much of an issue with this. Buddy basically had in his head 'Aight, fuck it. Take the tip jar, man. Whatever. I don't feel like dealing with this with you today. But if you hop over this counter, I'm responding with maximum violence.'.

This like when ppl break into your house and u not allowed to shoot them in some states

IMO once a person decides to commit crime against a person... the victim can do whatever they want in that situation.

U cant jus let ppl steal from u. Insurance goes up and u an easy mark. Thats not how u run a business.

I dont think thats capitalistic i think its natural instinct to defend whats yours.

AND he didnt even kill him or gut him like a fish. Fool jus got stabbed up. Hes lucky it wasn't a gun he could be dead over blunt wraps or wudever he was goin for

nah it's not actually......someone breaking into ur home is different IMO

generally mofos ain't going to ur house just to steal if u are there......so it makes sense to do whatever to protect urself

plus in a business u generally expect strangers to come in there on a regular basis

and think about what u are saying about insurance going up...........u think killing a mofo on ur property doesn't jack up ur rates even more?

u think all shoplifters should be shanked as well? u setting a dangerous precedent IMO

nah it's not actually......someone breaking into ur home is different IMO

generally mofos ain't going to ur house just to steal if u are there......so it makes sense to do whatever to protect urself

plus in a business u generally expect strangers to come in there on a regular basis

and think about what u are saying about insurance going up...........u think killing a mofo on ur property doesn't jack up ur rates even more?

u think all shoplifters should be shanked as well? u setting a dangerous precedent IMO
I feel like your logic requires empathy for the bully in the situation and i cant agree

I feel like your logic requires empathy for the bully in the situation and i cant agree

nah I'm just thinking about how we would encourage people to assault thieves w/o nuance

today it's some punk ass white dudes

tomorrow it's some black teenagers just being accused of stealing and a business owner getting celebrated for teeing off

but I get where u coming from tho about just letting thieves do whatever

Back