Fair or foul: Grad throws money and twerks onstage

BelatedCavernousAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif
Lol look at the disappointment on the children's faces

I really think it’s a misunderstanding and a case of assumptions but I’m gonna sit this one out. I’m enjoying being on the outside looking in.
This

Lol bruh we aint forget you 33% white. You cant really say niggardry(why nigger is used for anything presumed as negative by black people vs black people is another discussion) you gotta be at least 75% black.

lol Bruh you making up percentages for my racial background. My mom is black and my dad is half black, so go back to the drawing board and try to figure out what that makes me.

Next time don’t assume I’m talking about ya bestie and stay in the back like usual.
U look real stupid right now. But watch yourself, keep hiding behind this internet shit...cause I shut heauxs up in real life. #fuckhowyougetdown #askaboutme

Finally watc...

U look real stupid right now. But watch yourself, keep hiding behind this internet shit...cause I shut heauxs up in real life. #fuckhowyougetdown #askaboutme

49b7f32e3671d816d378fdbd0850db45.jpg

...looks like I gotta go back and read thru this. Lol

Reactions: King Freeman
Meh...was it THAT bad...no.

The issue I have is her throwin the money up. Like someone said, they gotta stop the ceremony to clean that up. So now you holdin up everything. Just about be considerate.

Yeah its your moment...but its everyone else's too. Still not as bad as it seems. Yall had me thinkin she got on stage, grabbed her diploma, and just wyle da fucc out like...
4.gif

Lol!!

I'm not sure why anyone thought Tiger was down like that. People always seem to forget that he never even wanted to be known as black. He was quick to call himself cablasian. Now I'm not saying he shouldn't be proud of the rest of his heritage or that it's wrong for him to acknowledge the rest of his heritage. All I can say is that I'm a mixed person that most people just call black. I've never once had the urge to correct them and point out that I was like 30% white too. Dude's black dad is the reason he got into golf and him being considered a black man is how he got so much extra support and love. I've always felt he didn't embrace his blackness enough when you consider those two facts.

Lol at only be 70% black. I see why you always on respectability politics.

Or YOU could be clear about who you’re talking about, that way nobody would have to assume. But seeing how you reacted I’m gonna go ahead and assume my assumption was correct. You seem to really be bothered even tho u claim u always chillin.

But I’m gonna make this suggestion to you, go back to “chillin” because this back n forth shit don’t look good on you. And just like you not the one... guess what... I Am the one *insert wink* #treadlightly
giphy.gif

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Obviously, mfs don’t know how I get down. Writing big ass paragraphs, fuck is this? A book writing contest? Not reading all that shit bitch. Keep it short.
@Goldie see this why we cant keep women here lol