Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Grad throws money and twerks onstage

so instead of ya'll niggas trying to smooth shit out and diffuse a situation, ya'll in here throwing gas on the shit?

smfh
source.gif

Aint you the one that said 33%?

Nope, I'm not eve sure how you would get to 33% of a race given how genetics work.

Lol at only be 70% black. I see why you always on respectability politics.

Bruh, why are you acting like 70% is some small black admixture. That person would be majority black by a lot. And I'm not sure what you mean by I'm always on respectability politics. I'm just not a hypocrite and put principle over racial loyalty. Being seen as "respectable" doesn't mean anything to me given that most people that criticize black people are far from respectable.

It started off with a defensive post then followed by passive aggressive posts, then FUCK THIS BITCH

It's really on page 1 if you can spot these things
Yea i did see something on page one and saw potential.
Say no more I even know who all arguing already then

Nope, nowhere in the Bible does the Lord say "Ack a damn fool every time I help you do something."

Might wanna check DooDoo Raw Money 68:1 (chapter 68 verse “owe you 1” nh) again fam...I think it does have a few passages about said acts in tha name of tha Lordt ...she good ...Holla Julia!!

:kobe:Lol

How about chopping it up to everyone celebrating they success differently???

Isnt the most important thing that she made it?

If she ain't ashamed by her actions, why is anyone else?

How about chopping it up to everyone celebrating they success differently???

Isnt the most important thing that she made it?

If she ain't ashamed by her actions, why is anyone else?

I think some of ya'll go too far with this shit. It's not like anyone is trying to organize a march to protest this chick's actions. Some of us believe they were out of place and in poor taste. Some think they were perfectly reasonable given her accomplishment. Some don't give a fuck one way or the other. You can disagree with someone without exaggerating how much it means to any of us.

U look real stupid right now. But watch yourself, keep hiding behind this internet shit...cause I shut heauxs up in real life. #fuckhowyougetdown #askaboutme
Oh, you’re angry? Did you need me to help you with that?

I look stupid but a bitch went out of her way to respond to some shit I said yesterday evening.

08A74ECB-9C7F-46C9-927E-346928FEEDEC.gif

I think some of ya'll go too far with this shit. It's not like anyone is trying to organize a march to protest this chick's actions. Some of us believe they were out of place and in poor taste. Some think they were perfectly reasonable given her accomplishment. Some don't give a fuck one way or the other. You can disagree with someone without exaggerating how much it means to any of us.
You not trying to organize a march but you definitely looking down on ppl who are indifferent b

And I'm talking about YOU specifically. Wasn't shit exaggerated about what I said.

You not trying to organize a march but you definitely looking down on ppl who are indifferent b

And I'm talking about YOU specifically. Wasn't shit exaggerated about what I said.

Maybe I'm just not interpreting things the way you are. There is a disagreement. Some don't get how others can look at what she did and not see the problem, but that doesn't mean they are looking down on those people.

Like I said, actions have consequences. Endorsing shit like what the chick does plays into how we are perceived in general. If you don't care about what others think of you or our community, then it's all good. However, you can't promote shit like this and then turn around and bitch when other groups only see us as that. You can't be against stereotypes but happily reinforce them at the same time.

Back