Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Grad throws money and twerks onstage

These comments had me thinking she went ALL OUT twerking.

Not that serious man. Is it something I’d do? Absolutely not but yeah..I thought she was gonna be clapping ass cheeks all up and down that stage lmao. She gave us the “I’m fully capable of going wild with the twerking but I’ll be good” twerk.

Well, going by my previous comment I don’t think I care enough about what the next one does at their graduation. Congrats to her for even graduating. Was it ratchet? It surely was but I don’t really care because it’s not something I’d personally do.

People do a lot of things I wouldn’t personally do every single day. I do things people won’t agree with sometimes too.

Well, going by my previous comment I don’t think I care enough about what the next one does at their graduation. Congrats to her for even graduating. Was it ratchet? It surely was but I don’t really care because it’s not something I’d personally do.

People do a lot of things I wouldn’t personally do every single day. I do things people won’t agree with sometimes too.
I mean most of the things we comment on we don’t really care about just giving opinions on some ghetto shit.

Back