Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Grad throws money and twerks onstage

Rednecks ring cowbells and shit at graduations around here...I say twerk ma...had I not got kicked out after 2 semesters and graduated I would have butterflied across that bitch...wellll...tha butterfly un unh that’s old...I prolly would have TOOTSIE ROLLED...TOOTSIE ROLLED

5E7B0284-620D-4659-9665-B538162BAC73.gif

Side note: My 17 yr old nephew...just graduated from college with his “general college studies” certificate on Weds...he’s only a junior in high school...he can’t beat my ass but I’m mad proud of him for keepin’ his head on straight lol

I just sit back and laugh at the irony of it all.......

You should be able to express disapproval without sending her to the gallows

How is this allowed but you can't even do a dance when you score a touchdown?

When I walked across the stage, I felt such a sense of accomplishment; proud that I’d reached my goal. Never once did it occur to me to make it rain and/or twerk. I’m all for a good time but this is embarrassing. Just saying *shrugs*
Agreed! Also, something to take into consideration is that this wasn't our culture. This type of behavior has been made commonplace and deemed as "lit" or "cute". To me, it is neither! Also, we had a sense of pride about ourselves and we valued what our parents, people in general, thought about our public behavior. It seems like this value is becoming counter cultural.

Lmaoooo woo chile. It’s a damn baby twerk.
It don’t take away from her accomplishments or any of that.

Maybe I’m just ghetto. I’ll be crossing the stage soon and if gawd puts in my spirit to do a twerk, I will. Who gon pop me? Nan person.

Oh and if my daughter that I’ll be having soon enough does it. I’ll be there screaming “that’s mamas baby!”

Lmaoooo woo chile. It’s a damn baby twerk.
It don’t take away from her accomplishments or any of that.

Maybe I’m just ghetto. I’ll be crossing the stage soon and if gawd puts in my spirit to do a twerk, I will. Who gon pop me? Nan person.

Oh and if my daughter that I’ll be having soon enough does it. I’ll be there screaming “that’s mamas baby!”

3B550B7C-E25A-4643-89E1-9982A9309240.jpeg

Rednecks ring cowbells and shit at graduations around here...I say twerk ma...had I not got kicked out after 2 semesters and graduated I would have butterflied across that bitch...wellll...tha butterfly un unh that’s old...I prolly would have TOOTSIE ROLLED...TOOTSIE ROLLED

View attachment 132318

Side note: My 17 yr old nephew...just graduated from college with his “general college studies” certificate on Weds...he’s only a junior in high school...he can’t beat my ass but I’m mad proud of him for keepin’ his head on straight lol
Why say he can't beat your ass?

That sounds like you getting worried he could shortly.....but its OK. You still the homie

Why say he can't beat your ass?

That sounds like you getting worried he could shortly.....but its OK. You still the homie

Nah fam...not worried at all...just some shit I say to my nephews as they grow up and accomplish shit lol

Nephew: “Hey Unc...I got my license!!”
Me: “That’s what’s up G...u still can’t beat my ass tho!!”

The basically excuse everything let everybody cook crowd strikes again.

If that was my son college sweetheart. My advice to my son would be

Nope.
I smashed a chick who stripped.

The stage is just that
I'd argue that she just wasn't that into you..... And was unenthused...

Cuz I smashed a stripper before too....

And it was

tenor.gif

Back