Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Grad throws money and twerks onstage

Lol

I know it's not a job interview

My point is, there is a time and a place for shit. You know not to do it at your job interview and no one has to tell you that

Get your degree, shake the dean hand and keep it moving

Y'all acting like this was her birthday and people are in a rage

Lol

My point is, there is a time and a place for shit. You know not to do it at your job interview and no one has to tell you that

It was just a little back bend shake.

This thread is funny. I’m tryna see how that is really an embarrassment.
Lol

you bugging. You acting like her ass was out and she was full blown twerking. It was light af and it really wasn’t that serious.

You niggas kill me.

Lol

Aint like she lifted the graduation gown and showed her whole ass to the crowd. She did a lil dance and threw some money in the air.

I've seen white folks toss around beach balls and plastic blow up dolls at a graduation before and nobody batted an eye. This is not a big deal.

Congrats to her either way.. Graduating from college is no small task. I wonder what her major was

Graduation isn't an interview.
Graduation isn't a kids party.

And if we being honest that shit she did was BARELY a twerk fam lol
Just say you wanna see a chick buss it open already and you don't gaf where she do it

Back